Page 1 of 2
Im trying to raise my funds so im getting rid of a lot of stuff! If you are interested in anything and would like to see a picture then please ask, i figured if i put pics of everything up then this post would take a few hours to load! Reasonable offers please

Wii
Resident Evil 4 Wii - £15 (its £20 at Gamestation, and I can guarantee you that it has not previously been owned by a fat chav who spilt Skol on the box )

PC
Star Wars Battlefront 2 - PC

Championship Manager 00/01 (simply the best version to date!)

Sega Saturn
Sega Saturn Wheel

Daytona USA (Saturn)

Sega Touring Car (Saturn)

N64
boxed Nintendo 64 Console with Goldeneye, 2 controllers, a memory card, Zelda Ocarina of time (boxed with manual), 1080 snowboarding (unboxed but with manual), ISS 98 (unboxed) Action Replay cartridge and choice or Scart, S-Video or RF lead to connect it (or all 3!!)

Sega Dreamcast

Boxed and in excellent condition Sega Dreamcast console, with 2 controllers, 3 VMUs a vibration pack and a choice of scart, RF or both with:
Sega GT
Space Channel 5
Virtua Tennis 1
Virtua Tennis 2
Metropolis Street Racer
Phantasy Star Online
Quake 3 Arena
F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa
Jet Set Radio
Virtua Fighter 3TB
Sega Rally 2
Aerowings
Sonic Adventure
Chu Chu Rocket
Daytona USA 2001
Crazy Taxi
Dream Key 3.0

Books

Andy Mcnabb - Remote Control (Signed)

Game on! From Pong to Oblivion: The 50 Greatest Video games of all time (as new)

Game on! The History and culture of video games (as new)

CDs

Rough Trade shops - Counter Culture 2002

Rough Trade shops - Counter Culture '03

The Chillout Session - Ibiza 2002

Best of James Bond 007

The Greatest Themes from the Films of Arnold Schwarzenegger

I think that is everything! Lots of retro gaming up there! Any questions about anything please just ask. Pics on request, CD track listings on request. cheers
I would be all over some of those Dreamcast games if you were US.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
how much for starwars for the pc? posted to west midlands.
Thank you please.
hi sorry for the late reply, i have been out all day - didnt really have time to reply at lunch time

£7 delivered for Star Wars?

£40 delivered for N64??
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
hi sorry for the late reply, i have been out all day - didnt really have time to reply at lunch time

£7 delivered for Star Wars?

£40 delivered for N64??

I'll pass on the n64, How much for a dreamcast VMU delivered?
How much for the full dreamcast set delivered?
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
hmm i dunno really - there are a lot of games there that usually fetch for a couple of quid each - make an offer
okey dokey i can make this slightly easier for people. i am looking for around £50 for the dreamcast bundle, £30 for the N64 bundle, will sell Resident Evil for £12 delivered, £8 delivered for saturn wheel and games, £6 delivered for Star Wars and the rest just make an offer
ill get back to you on the dreamcast mate
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
ok cheers mate.

Also now selling Line6 Toneport GX - £30 delivered. only had it for a few months, selling because I just purchased a Mac which seems to let me plug my mixer straight into it! Again, pics on request
sorry to keep posting, i found more to sell:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords - £8 delivered
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (dont know why anyone would want it!?) - £3.50 delivered
Edit your first post because not everybody is going to read every post in a thread and you will not get £30 when its only £35 new sorry.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

cant edit posts in this section.

Are toneports £35 new nowadays? cheers for letting me know , i thought they were still £50 - £25 delivered for toneport (its in excellent condition)
ahh right, cheers mate i honestly had no idea, i got mine only a few months back for £50 and didnt think to look to see if the price had dropped.

Cheers
Would paypal be ok for buying the toneport?

I'll take the resident evil? take paypal?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
^money and pm sent
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
If you have msn can you add me please? my msn is in my signature as i want to buy your toneport, thanks!

Anyone having doubts about buying from slashs_#1_fan should definitely not worry. I paid for the game at about 3:40 yesterday afternoon and received it this morning. Great trader.

Cheers Chris.
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
cheers mate, i hope you like the game

lycan_ste - ill add you as soon as im home tomorrow morning, the computer im on doesnt have msn. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Resident Evil SOLD
No worries mate its just i only know how to use paypal through ebay but i will definately buy the toneport as long as its £25 all in =)

can you send me an email explaining how to do the while paypal event please? sorry but my msn is being a right pain in the anus!

yep no problems mate

everything except resident evil, toneport GX and star wars battlefront still for sale!!!
Is the book hand-signed? Or is it one of those mass-produced signings? If you know what i mean =/
Quote by dandadog
Is the book hand-signed? Or is it one of those mass-produced signings? If you know what i mean =/

tis the real deal mate, hand signed. if you run your finger over it you can feel the indent in the page. here are some pics. the book is well read

Awesome to deal with recieved the day after as agreed it would =D Would definately buy from again!

bump - toneport gone, resident evil gone, battlefront 2 soon to be gone. still got everyting else including KOTOR 2!!
Quote by dandadog
trade a boxed Gamecube with Mario kart double dash for the N64?

good offer but i just got rid of a gamecube, sorry!!

thanks though
Aww, that's a shame. Will have a think if I have anything else to trade.... If you decide you want a gc back though.. the offer will be open still
haha ive got a wii now, so even if i have an urge to play a gamecube game, i dont need one... 10 out of 10 for trying though!! haha.

Only stuff im after really, is guitar parts, an attenuator and a tiny terror!! (obviously an n64 wont cover that... id sell my amp and tonelab!!)
Well...the Wii isn't purple is it!

You need purple to experience a true gamecube....

Maybe.....

Guitar parts....hmm....Only spare Guitar thing I have is a Nevada overdrive pedal.. I'll get back to you if I think of anything else.
Unfortunately not at the moment, my moneys going on new pickups.. Will get back to you if I get spare cash/ something to trade.
Page 1 of 2