NOT!

anyways. i was wondering. hypotetically speaking. if i had the need to own a half stack (which i dont), what would be the best budget priced one out there?

i guess the genre of the amp would be rock. lol.
and the budget: as cheap as possible but a good amp.

PLEASE INCLUDE PRICE OF AMP! thanks

EDIT: i always laugh at my friends b/c they own line 6 and MG halfstacks, and think that they are better than my classic 30. what i just said = epic fail
Last edited by AJS19 at Jul 17, 2008,
But you already have a Classic 30...
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
haha a triple rec stack, yeah what are those like 300 now? lmao yeah right hes on a budget.

Peavey Windsor's are allright or you could just buy a 2x12 or 4x12 for your classic 30 =]

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Quote by darkarbiter7
But you already have a Classic 30...

clarification: i said hypotetically...like suppose i needed one. what would i get? ya know?
Don't be a pillock and give your threads misleading titles, it'll just get closed.

The Peavey Windsor head is pretty fairly priced for what it is, it'd do most "rock" well.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Hypothetically, don't waste peoples time with hypothetics... Seriously. Search mf or gc or samash or craigslist.
I hate thread titles like this one, for the record.

But why are you asking hypothetical questions if you don't plan to get a stack and know you don't need one? There must be a good reason you've started the thread?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by gregs1020
Hypothetically, don't waste peoples time with hypothetics... Seriously. Search mf or gc or samash or craigslist.

well if it makes you feel better you can pretend this is real
Quote by TNfootballfan62
I hate thread titles like this one, for the record.

But why are you asking hypothetical questions if you don't plan to get a stack and know you don't need one? There must be a good reason you've started the thread?

well in the "future" i do kinda wanna get one. just cause there damn studly. ive always wanted a JCM 800 fullstack but there so expensive.
Quote by AJS19
well if it makes you feel better you can pretend this is real

*scratches nose*
*moves to worthwhile thread*
Quote by kckyle
only time when you need a jcm800 full stack is when you perform in front of thousands of people in a arena.

its a dream not a reality

but even a jcm800 halfstack would be nice.
look into ceriatone if you want a jcm 800

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Peavey Windsor + Avatar 2x12" is probably the best "oh **** I need a tube stack for a few hundred right now for some reason" solution.
um... this thread appears to have purpose other than satisfying your imagination/dreams/fantasies.

someone else said it up there, but can't you get a 2x12 (or 4x12 if you really need it) to connect to your C30?
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Behringer V-Tone head (£100) with epiphone triggerman 4x12 cab(£109).

Sounds like that **** you scraped off your foot this morning

But~£140 less than your friends MG halfstack !!!
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158