I am in the market for a new amp. All the prices on musicians friend a quoted in dollars, I have dollars that i am not going to exchange due to the crappy rate. So im considering purchasing a new head from the MF site. What worries me tho is if i get an american poduct that wont work with the voltage over here. Is there anyone from theUK or ireland that bought equipment from MF that works, and if not, what sites d ye use for your gear??
Quote by jimmy_neutron
I am in the market for a new amp. All the prices on musicians friend a quoted in dollars, I have dollars that i am not going to exchange due to the crappy rate. So im considering purchasing a new head from the MF site. What worries me tho is if i get an american poduct that wont work with the voltage over here. Is there anyone from theUK or ireland that bought equipment from MF that works, and if not, what sites d ye use for your gear??

www.gak.co.uk

It's like Musicians Friend, except based in the UK.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
yeah try gak , i dont think musicians friend ships to the uk anyway
My Gear :
Epiphone les paul custom (alpine white) Peavey Valve king half stack
Ehx Big muff Pi Gibson sg special faded
Ehx Metal Muff Dunlop crybaby 535q
Digitech Bad Monkey
gak is much more expensive than musicians friend, and they have a much smaller catelog.
you're going to get raped on customs so in the end it'll probably the same price as if you bought it there

try gakk and thomann or musicstore.de

the EU is pretty spiffy