So I'm about to order two Veteran 30 speakers from warehousespeakers and just wanted to make sure I made the right decision..

I'm ordering these to clean up the muddiness of my Valveking and replace the crap speakers.....

Am i making the right choice?
you wont know till you try

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
I'd personally think that they're poor quality as it seem's they're Celestion clones.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
exactally thats why im hesitating on buying these.... Because if I don't see a difference or like the difference then i have to send them back which costs more money.... is there anyway to test speakers?
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
I'd personally think that they're poor quality as it seem's they're Celestion clones.

Oh, hush. You're like my little sister, saying she dosn't want to try sushi because it sounds gross.

TS, i've owned a Warehouse V30. it's a very defined speaker, with great overdrive characteristics with an American voiced amp. It also didn't "icepick" like regular V30's do.
ok so its great on the overdrive which is what i need.... Did you notice the speaker clean up the clean channel a bit?

Valveking is an american amp so it will compliment it nicely
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Oh, hush. You're like my little sister, saying she dosn't want to try sushi because it sounds gross.

TS, i've owned a Warehouse V30. it's a very defined speaker, with great overdrive characteristics with an American voiced amp. It also didn't "icepick" like regular V30's do.

Dollar for dollar would take a Warehouse over a Celestion?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

I would. And you can get two Warehouse for the cost of one Celestion.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Thanks and I typo'd - i meant 'you' would take obviously.

haha I only need one but thanks nonetheless.

Thinking about your Valveking?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Yes i would. people swear by them. i wish AVATAR would have the Veteran as speaker options so that my cab would have been even more less expensive.

Quote by the.spine.surfs

Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I dunno about the VK, but I've only heard good things about warehouse speakers. I was gonna go with one of their greenbacks, but I managed to snag a brand new celestion greenback for 80 bucks.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not