hello everyone. I'm having lots of trouble finding a very popular song and could not think of a better place to ask than this. yes I have tried google but hasn't done any good most results i get point to the eagles' song. which is not cause i know that one.

anyway here's what I know: slow tempo acoustic ballad. late 80s or early 90s possibly. male singer. the only lyrics I remember is just one line from the chorus (sorry bout that hehe)on top of a pretty kickarse beatiful guitar melody that goes:

cause Iiiiii'm aaaaaal-reaaaa-dyyyy goooonnnnne.

any suggestions appreciated. thanks in advance
Google
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Phil Vassar?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Wilson Phillips, Diamond Rio, Eagles, Phil Vassar, P.E.A.C.E, Firewater, Carey Blackwell. Thats all I have.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
not Twenty2 nor Firewater. thanks. I forgot to mention it's a love song.
if its not from the 80's or 90's but
dusk and summer by dashboard confessional comes to mind
not diamond rio
not wilson philips

another thing...its just an acoustic guitar and voice. no drums at all.
not montgomery gentry. thanks.

let's recap:

*slow tempo acoustic ballad. guitar and voice only.
*late 80s or early 90s. --come to think of it, it could be even older than that. :S:S
*male singer.
*love song feeling
*"cause Iiiiii'm aaaaaal-reaaaa-dyyyy goooonnnnne." (with backup vocals..could be duo or two voice tracks by a solo)
*NOT the effn eagles (lol) or any of the other artists mentioned. thanks to all for trying.
Last edited by donpiti at Jul 17, 2008,
there are some short pauses between each syllable and a longer one right before "gooone"

pleeeeeeease...anyone???
p.e.a.c.e
im already gone

???
^^
i googled it. that probably compleatly wrong + random
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
just acoustic guitar and voice? that's pretty significant don't you think?
yes. there are other instruments probably but those are the most distinctive. remember: no drums. no rock feeling. about the chorus line: the voice is in crescendo and it is the climax of the song.
thanks again