Hello Guys!

I was recently browsing through a guitar site and saw a demonstration of the Adrenalinn III. I'd never heard of it before, but It did look quite cool. It actually looked so cool that I'm very tempted to buy it. I think I'm going to run to a guitar store as soon as possible to test it, probably tomorrow.
So, in the mean time I thought I'd ask for your opinion on it. The Adrenalinn units have got pretty good reviews around the internet, but since I've never really heard that much about it I'm a little suspicious. And while I'm at it I might also ask for something that I might try out for comparison at the guitar store, something in the same price range and/or something with similar features.
Quote by black-serenade-
how about a link douche face

How about some maturity, you angry little 11 year old kid?

TS, I'm not sure what those units even do. Could you describe it's function? Perhaps offer a link?
not to be on black serenades side
come on spine surf, you dont have to be immature to do what blackserene said, all you have to be is a jackass.
Jackasses come in all groups and ages, hell my next door neighbors 6 year old is a jack ass. little asshole is always messing around with my cats.
^unless your some all out pro recording in a studio with a major band ,i doubt youll ever need that, im not saying its useless but its pretty complex for the average musician.
Quote by ldnovelo
looks like someon e else needs to do the job for you. hesre's a demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3hlgUIVxdY

I thought audio clips would suffice, how stupid was I? Thank you for making me realise that it is actually the picture that counts.

Quote by the.spine.surfs
Seems like something you'd want to try out before buying blind. That's just me.

Yea, definitely. Part of the reason I posted here was that I hope that someone has some experience of them, perhaps more than just testing.

Quote by TheKaiser77
^unless your some all out pro recording in a studio with a major band ,i doubt youll ever need that, im not saying its useless but its pretty complex for the average musician.

That's what I'm a little afraid of, but thanks for the input.
Last edited by mr_magic at Jul 17, 2008,
Roger Linn is an electronic music legend in the ranks of Bob Moog and Dave Smith. As a matter of fact, Smith & Linn are working on an all new drum machine/synth which looks quite cool. About the Adrenalinn, you can trust this thing to be a quality piece of gear.