Ok, so I'm in need of a good fuzz and delay pedal. I've done some research and read many threads on both pedal types, but I still don't know which pedals would get me to my ultimate goal with each effect.

Fuzz wise, I want a Smashing Pumpkins fuzz tone. I really like Billy's tone on Jellybelly, Drown, Tarantula, Cherub Rock, and pretty much all of his heavier songs. I'm also really wanting to get a Fu Manchu fuzz tone or just a stoner rock fuzz tone in general.

For Delay, I really just need something that can let me play FCPREMIX to its full potential, and then give me some room to experiment a little. I'm not big on having lots of knobs and buttons to push on my pedals and I tend to stay away from digital sounds, but if the delay pedal for me is digital, I'm sure I'll be fine in figuring it out and using it well.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
EHX big muff or the new boss fuzz are decent choices for your fuzz fix and check out the boss giga delay twin pedal. These are only suggestions but worth a try.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Schecter Omen 7 (with Dimarzio D-Sonic in bridge and Air Norton in neck)
Effects:
Tokai TFL-1 Flanger
Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Amp:
Laney IronHeart IRT60 212
the standard fuzz pedals are the big muff and fuzz face although the fuzz face is pretty hard to come buy these days, at least around here (Florida)...you can check out the boss fuzz too, but it's hit or miss...there's a pretty good gear demo on youtube if you look up the boss fuzz you'll be able to scope it out...there's actually gear demos for all of these pedals so go nuts, thats what i did and ended up with the bug muff
Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 110

Guitars:
Fender Strat - HSS
Takamine: EG544SC-4C
Kay Acoustic

Effects:
Morley Bad Horsie II
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2