Hey guys I have a gibson les paul and i want a nice new amp to play it through. I would like something between 100-200 watts for shows.any suggestions??
dollars, pounds? lol

well maybe a second hand ENGL? or even Laney?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i suggest some sort of peavey
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
playing style?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
ok dollars sorry i thought i hit the $ i play mainy hard rock and classic rock with some metal.
go orange
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
is there any chance i could some sort of used marshall or would a new peavey be better?
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
go orange

& Proud.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
And TS, I would go Peavey over Marshall any day.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
if you are in the USA, check ebay. i feel bad when people go asking for amps when you can find marshall and mesa and peavey and carvin tube amps for 400 bucks in ebay.

btw, check carvin. something like the x100b. it has quite a nice tone and it is versatile. steve vai used it for his awesome tone on his first albums and with DLR, and it can even get heavier.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Carvin-X100B-amp-with-original-cover-and-footswitch-NR_W0QQitemZ200239010171QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
here's the amp i was talking about
http://cgi.ebay.com/PEAVEY-212-GUITAR-CABINET-2X12-AMP-CAB-2-X-12-MAN-O-WAR_W0QQitemZ200239402218QQihZ010QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
ands here is a cab

now lets make some math.
475 for an amp head
- - - free shipping with BIN
300 for a cab
- - - free shipping

$775 is what a great souding rig would cost.
here are some of its sounds
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Jul 17, 2008,
Bugera half stack like $400 for the cab (not $ but its small company so its cheaper $wise) and $700 for the head its what im gonna get
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS