I'm lookin for some French metal

And I dont just mean metal that comes from France, I mean metal where the vocalist uses French, and preferably is from a French speaking country

IE, mirrorthrone
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Green Day.

Yeah. Why are you after this? People could help more if they knew why...
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
I can't think of any french speaking metal off the top of my head but Gojira and Trepalium are from France.

This should go in the rec thread though.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
No such thing that sounds like music to my knowledge.....the French don't have musical taste at all....just taste in food
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
'cause I know French, and like listening to good French music
Quote by beadhangingOne
google it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
the dragon force bassist is in a french metal band, not sure if they sing in french tho. everyband sing in bloody english.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
gorjira is french. I don't think they sing in french but it hardly matters, i can't understand them either way.

haha yeah, a few of their song titles are in french, but the lyrics are in english
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by RedDeath9
Belenos!

merci
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by beadhangingOne
Hmmm french metal. Brutal songs about surrendering to Germany and losing wars?

And eating cheese obviously
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Why do you care what language it is?

Why do you care?

Also - Peste Noire, Vlad Tepes, Amesoeurs, Alcest, Mortifera, Funestia, Gisatre, Belketre.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by metal Lover
France has a decent black metal scene.

This. And Mirrorthrone have lyrics in French.
Quote by SGmaniac1021
No such thing that sounds like music to my knowledge.....the French don't have musical taste at all....just taste in food

Actually, France has got one of the better regional black metal scenes. But then, I wouldn't have expected someone with an Ozzy avatar to know that.