I've put this thing on two different craigslist's, and it won't seem to budge so here goes..

Its a 400W cab, with custom Celestion speakers that are in between a V30 and G12K-75 I'd say. Its in pretty good condition, speakers sound great and are broken in and the tolex has only 2 dents. Also has a bright/normal/dark switch that works pretty well to change your tone a bit. The best feature is a direct XLR out that works for recording and gigs.

I'm asking $300 locally because its $750 new, and I will ship it if the buyer agrees to pay shipping. I don't mind paypal but I'd prefer not to use it unless the buyer wants to pay the PP fees.

My eBay is ross.walby and I have 100% feedback there, and I have made a successful sale with truespin on here.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
hey, do you still have it? was there anything you wanted to trade? im in southern cali too
Quote by lilchimp818
hey, do you still have it? was there anything you wanted to trade? im in southern cali too

I'm in pretty bad need of a decent 2x12 if ya have one, hence why I'm selling this haha.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
sorry man i got a nice marshall 1x12 and a couple of pedals, thats it. ill pm you if i still need it later. thanks man.
Quote by lilchimp818
sorry man i got a nice marshall 1x12 and a couple of pedals, thats it. ill pm you if i still need it later. thanks man.

Its all good. Thanks for the interest.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Quote by Idi0t1235
rwalby, you da man.

Priced lowered to $250 local, and buyer pays shipping i they can't pick it up here in Southern California.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
Quote by rlavergne09
would you have a rough idea as to how much shipping to ohio would be? thanks

I'd need a zip code to get an exact amount.
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS