anyone seen/heard them? they're coming close to me, and warren haynes is the ****ing man. Is it worth the 25 dollar ticket?

I'm listening to some of the stuff on youtube and its good, but has anyoine actually seen them? Input is needed
Quote by pak1351
anyone seen/heard them? they're coming close to me, and warren haynes is the ****ing man. Is it worth the 25 dollar ticket?

I'm listening to some of the stuff on youtube and its good, but has anyoine actually seen them? Input is needed

+1

Haven't seem them but you should go for sure.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
They put on a sweet show. Well worth the $25 ticket. I saw them 2 nights in a row last year. Every night is special in its own way. They never have the same set list ever.
PRS Custom 24
PRS Singlecut Trem
Epiphone ES-355
Epiphone Dot Studio
Epiphone Firebird
Fender Stratocaster
I don't consider them Classic Rock, but Warren Haynes is in The Allman Brothers Band, a Classic Rock band, so there's a lame excuse.

Gov't Mule is definitely worth seeing. I haven't had the pleasure to personally see them myself, but I've listened to quite a bit of live material and they're breathtaking. I've seen Warren on three different occasions with The Allman Brothers Band and he was great every time.

And a ticket that is only twenty five dollars is always going to be worth it for a band such as The Mule.
hell yeah I saw haynes with the Allmans at spac with Tom Petty, great show. 25 bucks well worth seeing haynes. Curious though are you talking bout seeing them at Bethel Woods NY? im seeing them there august 12th with bob weir and rat dog dead tribute, 25 for a lawn ticket should be a great show.
$25 for a ticket these days is nothing, so if you're even slightly considering going, just do it.

I'm seeing them Sunday.

As good of a band as these guys are, they're still Modern Rock.

***CLOSED***

How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.