Oh dear...

I think some girl likes me.
Now she's a really good friend of mine
And I really like her. But not in that way
I don't wanna hurt her, but now I'm confused and i don't know what to do.

This should be in relationship thread, but im talking to her now, and I need to know!
Ask her if she likes you and don't say anything stupid to hurt her feelings and if she does like u and u say no tell her that ull always b friends...

EDIT= keep us informed
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
friend fu.cking is 100% ok. just make sure u both know its just about sex and having fun
incubus rocks my world
Quote by nrc141
friend fu.cking is 100% ok. just make sure u both know its just about sex and having fun

lol....
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by rocknrollstar
Skin her alive and walk around with her head on a pike.

Its the only way.

Now THAT's a plan!
it's about time a guy got to use the "I don't wanna ruin our friendship" line...
why should girls be the only one's to use it?! haha.
Yeah, tell her you'll always be friends, and if she cares about you at all, she will be ok.
Quote by Mangler_666
it's about time a guy got to use the "I don't wanna ruin our friendship" line...
why should girls be the only one's to use it?! haha.
Yeah, tell her you'll always be friends, and if she cares about you at all, she will be ok.

yaya
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
tell her you got aids
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
If either of the posts above me don't work, try telling her both.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Pussy is pussy. Pretend you like her, hit it, then quit it.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Snap017

hahahaha thats a brilliant saying
RIP Tom Searle.
Why not take a chance in a relationship?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Snap017

Yeah! Consideration for other people is for women and gays!

Quote by Snap017

follow this dudes advice, I followed a plan roughly like this a while back and it's fun just dont forget the rubbers
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Quote by rocknrollstar
Apprently shes fat :S
Oh.

Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by GiantRaven
Yeah! Consideration for other people is for women and gays!

Sorry, that was my Quagmire Instinct on overdrive. I usually care enough about people that when someone busts their ass, I make sure to laugh as hard and as loud as possible, and THEN see if he's dead.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by 0RI0N
She's fat isn't she?

haha

Oh and man, just tell her that you want to remain friends because you don't want your friendship to be ruined. Happened to me with my ex, we were great friends, then we went out, broke up and we haven't spoken really for a good while now. Sadly, but that's life.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Snap017
Sorry, that was my Quagmire Instinct on overdrive. I usually care enough about people that when someone busts their ass, I make sure to laugh as hard and as loud as possible, and THEN see if he's dead.

Wait...what?
Holy f*ck girls pussyfoot around everything!! But saying "man up" would be wrong lol
Quote by GiantRaven
Wait...what?

You'll learn when you're older.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Lol.

I like where this is goin.

Giggity Giggity GI-GUH-TEE.