So I'm starting a new job. I'm painting fence on a farm in the middle of nowhere for $9/hr by myself with no one around for miles.

Here's what I have so far, but eventually it gets boring. Any new bands you guys could recommend to save me from boredom while I paint fences in 25 degree heat?

The list:
My Chemical Romace, AFI, Rise Against, System Of A Down, A Static Lullaby, The Academy Is, Aerosmith, Alexisonfire, Angels And Airwaves, Augustana, Bayside, Billy Talent, Blue October, Breaking Benjamin, Cellar Door, Coheed And Cambria, Coldplay, Crossfade, Dragon Force,Finch,The Fratellis, The Fray, Gary Jules, Gorillas, Oldschool Green Day,Gym Class Heroes, Infinities End, Iron Maiden, Jimmy Eat World, Kenna, Led Zepplin, Linkin Park, Matchbook Romance, Mika, Mobile, Lustra, New Found Glory, Nickel Back,The Offspring, Our Lady Peace, P.O.D., Poison, Queens Of The Stone Age, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Say Anything, Saosin, Senses Fail, Shinedown, Snow Patrol, Sting, The Police, Story Of The Year, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Trapt, TV On The Radio, U2, We Are Scientists, With Broken Wings, Yellow Card, Wolf Mother, Billy Idol, Death Cab For Cutie, Jack's Mannequin, Thirsty Merc, Maroon 5, Ben Folds, The Perishers, American Bang, Matchbox Twenty, Del Amitri, Ben Folds, The Parlotones, Bloc Party, Cute Is what we Aim For, Thursday, Brand New, Mobile, Kenna, Anberlin, Defiance Ohio, Deep Purple, Cream, Metallica, Trivium, Dio, Weezer, Fall Of Troy, Alien Ant Farm, AC/DC, David Bowie, Dream Theater, Rush, Rage Against The Machine.
Geez!

Don't you think you could at least put'em alphabetically?

EDIT:

VVV teh truth
You like it
Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Beach Boys, Jimi Hendrix Experience
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Opeth.

Get rid of everything else.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
25 degree heat, i'm asuming celsius...

bands:Boston,foreigner,styx,reo speed wagon,zz top, lynyrd skynyrd,kansas,alice cooper, thats all i got for now...
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
get all 8 metallica albums, bam 8 hours of music
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
queen, the who, tom petty, alice in chains, stone temple pilots, pearl jam
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Quote by Metallicaxp
get all 8 metallica albums, bam 8 hours of music

just get the first 4 and garage inc
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Quote by seljer
dude, if you've got actually got full albums thats days of music

9 days actually lol, but it kinda gets boring after you listen to everything so much, so I kinda figured this would be a good time to discover some new stuff.
The frames
Joy division
Fugazi
New order
Q.O.T.S.A.
Black flag
D.F.A. 1979
The clash
The libertines
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Who in their right mind would pay someone to paint a fence by the hour?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Eric Clapton, Jack Penate, The Wombats, John Frusciante, Children of Bodom, Arctic Monkeys, Cat Stevens, David Bowie, Death From Above 1979, Feeder, Foo Fighters, George Harrison, The Beatles, Tom Petty, Jimi Hendrix, Joy Division, Opeth, Kanye West, Tupac, Kings of Leon, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Madness, Maximo Park, Metallica, Muse, The Coral, Nirvanna, Oasis, Queen, Radiohead, The Futureheads, The Killers, The Kooks, The Libertines, The Pigeon Detectives, The Ramones and the Zutons.

You might have listed some of the ones I just listed, but I did try my best not to repeat any.
Quote by dudetheman
Who in their right mind would pay someone to paint a fence by the hour?

I know rite...
But its a family friend so I have to at least make it look like I'm trying.