$60 shipping included, 48 lower states and paypal only. MINT condition, with box and paperwork. Pics upon request.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
So let me get this straight i can go up an octave, down an octave but not forward or back in time??
wtf?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by Kanthras
$60 shipping included with UPS
Quote by Kanthras
$55 and that includes shiping.
Quote by Kanthras
tinypants: PM sent.
Quote by Kanthras
Sold.

Quote by MetallicAJP
Are you a BOCA fan?

Quote by Kanthras