So, one of my friends is (stupidly) getting his B.C Rich Beast turned into a 12-string, and he also wants to get a new neck pickup put in. But, he's confused about the pickups.

Apparently, he used to have a Warlock with 2 humbuckers. It had 2 humbuckers, 3 knobs, and a 4-way switch. Apparently, the top setting of the switch made for INCREDIBLE tapping (so he's told me; I never actually had the chance to hear the guitar), and the rest of the settings were the usual rhythm/treble/common.

Guitar (and friend) -

So, what is this guitar, and what are the pickups?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Getting it turned into a 12 string??????

That's a Warlock.

I can't see what the pickups are from here.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by arsonite
Getting it turned into a 12 string??????

That's a Warlock.

I can't see what the pickups are from here.

No sh*t, really?!

Didn't I already say that in the OP?
I'm just trying to find if anyone knows the exact model (perhaps a person who owns the same guitar). Or, maybe someone who can tell me what kind of humbuckers exactly make for a 4-way toggle switch and incredible tapping.

EDIT:
Quote by SLD.Potato
That's a Gibson Hummingbird.

A Gibson Hummingbird is an acoustic, and this POS guitar I am trying to identify is far from a Gibson...or an acoustic.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
Last edited by Jekkyl at Jul 17, 2008,
Looks like a Warlock with the factory-standard humbuckers. Try to get a close-up shot of the pickups, it'll make it easier to try to identify em.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by Jekkyl
No sh*t, really?!

Didn't I already say that in the OP?
I'm just trying to find if anyone knows the exact model (perhaps a person who owns the same guitar). Or, maybe someone who can tell me what kind of humbuckers exactly make for a 4-way toggle switch and incredible tapping.

EDIT:

A Gibson Hummingbird is an acoustic, and this POS guitar I am trying to identify is far from a Gibson...or an acoustic.

Lol I missed that. OH NOOOEZZ!!11

I'm not sure which model that is even after looking around a bit on their website. But, I can agree now those look like just stock pickups.
ಥ_ಥ
That's a Squier.

But seriously? It's probably a Bronze Series Warlock. It's the cheap version.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

The pickups have some kind of sparkle in it..
I don't think they are stock pickups...

BTW : Ur friend looks kinda... srry for saying this.. dumb..
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2