Can someone reccomend me a blues song, besides SRV, I'm already learning some SRV, that's I can get off Ultimate guitar, thanks.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
the thrill is gone by bb king.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Thanks, I forgot about that song.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
sweet sixteen - bb king
sitting on top of the world - cream (version)
crossroad blues - robert johnson
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Ok, thanks.
Quote by chip46
any

Jimi Hendrix
Allman Brothers Band
Cream
Clapton
Derek and the Dominoes
John Lee Hooker
Muddy Waters
B.B. King
Freddie King
Albert King
Derek Trucks Band
Gov't Mule
Janis Joplin
T-Bone Walker
Robert Johnson
Son House
Rory Gallagher
ZZ Top
The Marshall Tucker Band

these are all blues/blue influenced so they will help you learn the style
North Mississippi Allstars are fun.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
killing floor - howlin wolf

i'm trying to learn to play this, but its freakin hard playin with your fingers like hubert
I couldn't find John Lee Hooker on Ultimate-Guitar.
Quote by chip46
If you can't work out John Lee Hooker songs you should try something else, however saying that they are ****ing simple...
The man didn't know what notes he was playing - so it should be easier for you than him. Most of his songs were based around one or two chords, or alternatively a few licks (ie. Dimples or Boom Boom).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpuaCoK_rl4 Boogie Chillen is a good example (and an incredible song!)
Good point.
Quote by chip46
Hooker made an album with Canned Heat called Hooker and Heat. It's pretty bitching. If you can't find tabs I recommend at least listening to it.
my profine has some fine examples!!
Electric Guitars Samick Torino,Jay Turser warlord, Jay turser jt-xg2( thats a double neck) New york pro Strat copy Acoustics Ibanez pf , new york pro and 3 nylons from the 70's
Holy thread resurrection, batman!

And a spamination post!

Zounds!
Quote by slidething31
Learn Blues Deluxe by Joe Bonamassa. It's easy.

That's beginner stuff.

So is Giant Steps by John Coltrane. Learn it, it's easy.
Thanks guys, keep them coming.
Quote by chip46