Page 1 of 2
dude you have a point and i have no idea!
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Is he the guy in mine???

/adversting
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
grundy. look it up

EDIT: n00bs
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
holy ****, you need to go on the forums moar. This thread has been done, countless times.
idk who the person is, but everybody has the avatar as a salute to grundy0 (read the "i have cancer" thread
It's Nick Grundy. Search "I Have Cancer" and you'll see.

He changed his pic though, so, everyone else should too.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by captainoid
holy ****, you need to go on the forums moar. This thread has been done, countless times.

Some of us play guitar and don't have time to sit around and hit refresh here in the Pit.

Strange, I know.
Quote by Cryptorchild
This thread reeks of Fail.

I feel like a /b/tard but...

**** off, newfag.

edit:

It's not so much the joining date as the fact he tried to declare 'Epic Fail' on a thread and no one else played along with him. It's not really the thread starters fault he didn't know who Grundy is, not as if it is mandatory to know him and his story upon joining the community.

He's trying too hard.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by rossjohnson87
Some of us play guitar and don't have time to sit around and hit refresh here in the Pit.

Strange, I know.
Mentiroso!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Kewl guy who has cancer, and everyone put him in their avatar for respect.
Quote by CrazyDavey

**** off, newfag.

LOL UR ONLY FEB 08 STFU

jeez, its not like depending on when you join determines your rank or something.
Quote by rossjohnson87

Strange, I know.

Whats your point? I have my guitar on my lap right now. I play when I'm waiting for pages to load, and sometimes I forget I'm at my desk altogether.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Is he the guy in mine???

/adversting

I'm the real joke you impostor
Quote by Graveworm
I'm the real joke you impostor

You really are a joke.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
That's Tom Hanks from the Film Road to Redemption.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by CrazyDavey

**** off, newfag.

Everyone was new at some point. Calling someone "newfag" is really pathetic, so kindly stfu, n00b.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
People like to tag along so they use the picture. Kind of annoying, I always think it's the same person posting.
Quote by Platodium
LOL UR ONLY FEB 08 STFU

jeez, its not like depending on when you join determines your rank or something.

Actually it kinda does, I thought you would have figured that out by now, with the word n00b being thrown around like vagisil at the Playboy mansion. But I do agree with Yakult.
Quote by Platodium
LOL UR ONLY FEB 08 STFU

It's not so much the joining date as the fact he tried to declare 'Epic Fail' on a thread and no one else played along with him. It's not really the thread starters fault he didn't know who Grundy is, not as if it is mandatory to know him and his story upon joining the community.
Quote by G-man05
Actually it kinda does, I thought you would have figured that out by now, with the word n00b being thrown around like vagisil at the Playboy mansion.

I used to think that too (I regret it now, because looking back, it was rather ignorant), but just because someone joins a little late in the game, does that automatically make them a terrible speller, a n00b guitarist, and of inferior intelligence?
Quote by captainoid
I used to think that too (I regret it now, because looking back, it was rather ignorant), but just because someone joins a little late in the game, does that automatically make them a terrible speller, a n00b guitarist, and of inferior intelligence?

Did I state that in my post?
Quote by G-man05
Did I state that in my post?

You didn't, and I apologize if that seemed to be aimed at you; from my experience, that is not necessarily your opinion, rather, the general consensus around the site (especially the Pit).
Quote by captainoid
You didn't, and I apologize if that seemed to be aimed at you; from my experience, that is not necessarily your opinion, rather, the general consensus around the site (especially the Pit).

Thank you, and I apologize being somewhat sh*tty to you in my previous post.
In my first post I was implying what you stated above^

Anyway to be on topic, that does not not look like Tom Hanks IMO.
Quote by G-man05
Thank you, and I apologize being somewhat sh*tty to you in my previous post.
In my first post I was implying what you stated above^

Anyway to be on topic, that does not not look like Tom Hanks IMO.

Haha I thought it was Indiana Jones at first
Quote by DunnySun

I thought that was him.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by rossjohnson87
Haha I thought it was Indiana Jones at first

same
Quote by DunnySun

Road to Perdition
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I thought everyone agreed on changing their avatar to that for 3 weeks, then change it back. Guess not.
Quote by captainoid
Whats your point? I have my guitar on my lap right now. I play when I'm waiting for pages to load, and sometimes I forget I'm at my desk altogether.

Yeah because you really have to sit on The Pit all day doing nothing at all... Cut the guy some slack for not knowing instead of telling him your lifestory of how you handle playing guitar AND learning via The Pit.

Not everyone are as brutally cool as you are.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2