That voice sounds godlike....Wait..are they just saying la la la la? oober and ober again? ober and ober?

Ahh who gives a shit. It sounds decent to me.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Just discovered this very nice folk/black metal band called Sorgsvart, a one-man band. Currently listening to "Vikingtid Og Anark." Sounds like a great album.

Fan Myspace

Trøst (3 1/2 minute instrumental)

KråkAviso

^Cool song, but I can't help but kinda laugh at the keyboard intro.

Overall quality musician if you ask me.

+1 It wouldn't be nearly as funny if they used a different midi sound though. They sound good though, I'll try to pick up some of their stuff when I get the chance.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I'm somewhat familiar with them.

They're quite good, as I recall.

I'll give a more detailed post when time permits.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I've so far only heard the song Vikingtid Og Anarki two days ago. But man, was that song beautiful or what? Need moar!
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I never bought this album 'cos I originally heard Kråkaviso and was under the impression that they just did black metal covers of Norwegian folk songs (and I've heard way better covers of Kråkaviso!). I just got it second-hand from a friend and I've conceded to the grandness of Vikingtid og Anarki. This album is ****ing grand. So I'm bumping this topic because, outside of this thread, there's hardly any Sorgsvart discussion over here.
- Celtic folk metal | - Folk metal | - Folk Metal label/Distro