just order a blackheart that soon will go thru some mods, my question is how can i use my vox amp as a cabinet? do i just plug the cable from the head to the guitar in jack?

Guitar : Fender CIJ Mustang and a Telecaster
Amp : 76 fender champ
Pedals : BBE green screamer, Big muff, Ibanez LU20 Pedal Tuner, boss loop pedal
if the ohms match up you can just hook it directly up to the pseaker

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

using a mono jack?

what goes were?

|__-||||H||>

is the base negatine and the tip positive?

pcs would help i dont wanna end up killing the speaker

First, please, please, please make sure the ohm rating is the same. If that is the case, then what I would do is install a jack on the back of your Vox amp that allows you to connect to the speaker. I would disconnect the wires coming from your Vox amp to the speaker and wire those to a male 1/4 mono plug. Tip is positive, sleeve is negative. Then wire a female 1/4 mono jack to the speaker Tip to positive (or coloured prong), sleeve to negative prong. If you do this, then you can plug either the Vox or BH into your speaker. Hurray versatility!
the blackheart amp gives me 4 option on ohm so i make sure the vox speaker is good to go

thanks so much^_^

Quote by cedricsmods
First, please, please, please make sure the ohm rating is the same. If that is the case, then what I would do is install a jack on the back of your Vox amp that allows you to connect to the speaker. I would disconnect the wires coming from your Vox amp to the speaker and wire those to a male 1/4 mono plug. Tip is positive, sleeve is negative. Then wire a female 1/4 mono jack to the speaker Tip to positive (or coloured prong), sleeve to negative prong. If you do this, then you can plug either the Vox or BH into your speaker. Hurray versatility!

+1

I just want to add, never EVER plug an amp out into a guitar in for any reason. Something will get damaged.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.