First thing, sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Im going to the Guitar Workshop Plus on Sunday (www.guitarworkshopplus.com). This is kinda like a guitar camp. I need to have a quick audition to make sure im ready for the classes which are taught by none other then.... PAUL GILBERT!!@!@!@!@ My question is what should I show them in my audition? The class description is...

"Perfect for the intermediate to advanced rock player looking to take their playing to the next level, this course will analyze the styles of some of the leading players in this genre such as Eddie Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Paul Gilbert. This seminar will cover topics such as speed, tone, phrasing, arpeggios, and modes. Various technical aspects will be covered including sweep picking, hybrid picking, tremolo technique, harmonics, tapping, double tapping, developing speed while maintaining accuracy, and legato development. Theoretical concepts including pentatonic and diatonic scales, arpeggio/chord construction, harmony and composite meters (odd time signatures) are also covered. Students will be thrilled when guitar virtuoso Paul Gilbert works with this class. "

I signed up for the intermediate session. What songs or kind of things should I show them in my audition? So far I was thinking of showing them how I know all the Modes and their patterns and some sweep picking and maybe some quick alternate picking... anything else?

Please don't suggest some songs that are extremely hard

EDIT: Im also a huge Lamb of God fan so would maybe showing some of their songs be a good thing too? I can play some of their songs pretty dam accurate.
dont do anything you might screw up
play it safe
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
You'll want to play something that's roughly at your level.

It would be great if you can come up with a little solo piece yourself that shows of both your theoretical knowledge and technique; the advantage of this is that it can show the exact areas of your playing you want it to, plus many songs have guitar parts which don't sound too good without the rest of the band.

Don't worry too much about it; just play something that you want to play and that you feel represents your playing.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!