So, my band has no talent except for me and our bassist who just quit and our drummer who never comes to practice, but is amazing. Our singer is terrible. Our keyboardist sucks like no other. but can't I really want to be in a band with the bassist and he was the one keeping me in the band, so should I quit too and make a band with him.

I was in a band with the bassist before and the band we were in happens to still be looking for people, so should we try it again with them? We quit due to lack of available time due to school and sports, but now we have the time available.
well, if your band now is terrible and not committed, either do punk rock like every other confused teenage thinks of at least once, or drop them and go with the prior guys. thats just me though. from experience, i can tell you only this though; if you dont feel like youre getting enough back from your band, drop it, its not worth the eventual hassle.
Quit the band, start a new one with the bass player. If everyone sucks or aren't committed, what's the fun of being in a band? If the person you want to be in a band with is gone, follow him.
Quote by Rocker_94
Quit the band, start a new one with the bass player. If everyone sucks or aren't committed, what's the fun of being in a band? If the person you want to be in a band with is gone, follow him.

Yeah, what he said. ^