I'm looking for a Kirk Hammet type of wah, alright? My gear:

Dean ML
Line 6 Spider III

So what type of pedal would best fit in IYO?

Remember, anything metal is fine
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
That amp doesn't like effect pedal at all. I would suggest saving for a new amp first.

But either way, a dunlop 535q is nice and very adjustable. The dimebag Crybaby from hell is also a great pedal with lots of flexibility and a nice built in volume booster.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
use the searchbar. You'll find The Ultimate Wah Thread. Go there.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
kirk uses a rack mounted dunlop rack wah and a ernie ball volume pedal to operate it. i have a weeping demon and love it! great with distortion and the step on step off feature is is a plus. and its super very adjustable.