Poll: Which Wood For Fretboard?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Wood For Fretboard?
Maple
16 33%
Rosewood
21 44%
Mahogany
11 23%
Voters: 48.
you cant get a mahogany fretbord. Did you mean neck?
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
Mahogany fretboards?

I prefer Ebony, then Rosewood.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by stratdud39
...actually yes, u can

Show me one
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
i didnt think there any mahogany fretboards. but while were on it, why dont they have any?

i prefer ebony>rosewood>maple
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Mahogany? I'd like to see a guitar with a mahogany fretboard, and since you say there are ones, I'd like to see pics.

Anyways..
Ebony>Rosewood>Maple.
I won't buy a guitar if it has a Maple fretboard no offence but it makes the whole guitar look like ****!! I got given a Strat with a maple fret board once & I sold it
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Ebony>Maple>Rosewood.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I love maple necks. They just seem to be the most comfortable and easiest to play, I don't know why, probably just because I like the looks. But either way, I like the looks of maple, especially the aged, yellowing/golden maple necks like on old strats. Tis sexy.
Quote by Khoifish321
I love maple necks. They just seem to be the most comfortable and easiest to play, I don't know why, probably just because I like the looks. But either way, I like the looks of maple, especially the aged, yellowing/golden maple necks like on old strats. Tis sexy.

+1