There is a pawn shop in town and the dude puts a B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock in the front window, he is sellin it for $275 when musicians friend sells it for $175, i'm wonderin if i sould tell this dude or not...also he has a V in the back it says Jackson on it but idk what model its black w/t a floyd rose system on it...he is sellin that for $350 is this guy just trying to rip people off or does he not kno anything about guitars?.....i think that latter he didn't kno that the warlock was called a warlock...
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
well if that KV is a KVX10 its correctly priced but the warlock aint
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Dude, I used to own a Warlock. it wasn't nearly as overpriced as that one. I'd go a check the guitar, then look at the guy, scream "Ripoff Artist!", kick him in the shin, and run off with the thing.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Dude, I used to own a Warlock. it wasn't nearly as overpriced as that one. I'd go a check the guitar, then look at the guy, scream "Ripoff Artist!", kick him in the shin, and run off with the thing.

I was gonna do what they did at the end of scary movie grab it and yell snatch and run.
Equipment Fund: $947
SAving for Marhall DSL100 Half stack

Gear
Epiphone LP Standard
Starcaster by Fender
Marshall MG30DFX
VOx Pathfinder 15R
Vox Wah
Most Pawn shops are really badly over priced with guitars! It has to be a lack of knowlege about them, I meanm I went into a local one bout a month ago & he had this old beaten up Squier Affinity for $320Aus witch is a ****in' rip-off when you consider that the Music shop around the corner wasselling them for $280 NEW!!! my advise is serch the web & get a general Idea on how much the guitar you want costs then try & find one locally for less than that price, as for the guy at that pawn shop tell him to go blow it out his ass!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Its called a pawn shop everything there is overpriced. Somebody brings in something worth a 100 bucks gets 20 bucks and the owner tries to sell it for 200.
I got my lp-100 on my profile for 75 bucks at a pawnshop with the case..lol
the guy thought that it was an imitation gibson because its got gibson on
the truss cover. Its really fun to just bang around.
I left with a really good deal on a case and a free guitar.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Dude all pawnshops do that, some times you'll find a great deal and sometimes, you will get ripped off. Thats just how it works
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Yeah he probably just doesn't know about guitars. I always think it's funny how 'name brands' hold their value, whilst un-named brands don't. I remember a mate selling a really bad Gibson Les Paul for nearly as much as he paid for it new. That guitar was a piece of crap. But it held it's value, and sold for big bucks. I've seen other people sell really nice Yamahas or whatever, and they go for ****ing peanuts, like, half (or sometimes even less) than what they cost new. It's insane.
Quote by gunners fan
Most Pawn shops are really badly over priced with guitars! It has to be a lack of knowlege about them, I meanm I went into a local one bout a month ago & he had this old beaten up Squier Affinity for $320Aus witch is a ****in' rip-off when you consider that the Music shop around the corner wasselling them for $280 NEW!!! my advise is serch the web & get a general Idea on how much the guitar you want costs then try & find one locally for less than that price, as for the guy at that pawn shop tell him to go blow it out his ass!

A friend of mine was telling me a couple weeks ago that he saw a Gibson SG in a pawn shop for $200 and an Epi LP Custom for $250...

Just more proof that these people have no clue whatsoever about guitars!
most of the time u go into a pawn shop ur gonna get raped..lol
but we all hope to find that gem in one..one day
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by Washburnd Fretz
most of the time u go into a pawn shop ur gonna get raped..lol
but we all hope to find that gem in one..one day

Washburnd Fretz wins thread.

Don't tell the guy, he won't care and will probably get mad at you. :\
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
i saw a like new Fender Jaguar bass in my local pawnshop for half the retail price 2 years ago. i was tempted, but i was really in there for an amp
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Have you ever bought something from a pawnshop? The price stuff high because they know people are going to haggle them and try to talk them down on their price..