Anyone ever like marked up their oldass acoustic with a sharpie or somesort? Just wondering because i have this total crap $50 dollar discontinued Johnson acoustic and just wonderng if anyone else has marked up their crap guitars with some fancy designs or something xD. thought it would look kool or something. lol.
inb4goatse
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
C.F. Jack Black's guitar in Tenacious D when he's still living in Kickapoo.

MONSTER MASH!!!!!!!

So Metal.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i havent but it sounds like you have nothing to lose i think if i had the guitar your talking about id go for it lol
write this on it

The maiden sitting by her pool
Was first to hear my pleas
As she looked into the water
She recited these words to me:

Walk not down that road
I can not tell you where it goes
Ask me no more questions
Some things you weren't meant to know

The mother toiling in the fields
Her apron full of seeds
As she dropped them to the earth
She recited these words to me:

Walk not down that road
I can not tell you where it goes
Ask me no more questions
Some things you weren't meant to know
The greater mysteries
Cannot be shown
Divided by three
The are the maiden, the mother, the crone

Finally I found the crone
Walking through the trees
She looked in my eyes
As she recited these words to me:

Go before the maiden
Get down on your knees
Should you win her favor
She may tell you what she sees
The harvest is reaped
Seeds are shown
Multiplied by three
She is the maiden, the mother, the crone

The Sword = badass

Sword lyrics plus acoustics and sharpy=win
i have a bunch of stickers on my now unused epeiphone sg. most look pertty good on it. did it out of boredom and extra stickers lol
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by rocknrollstar
Best check and see if its worth some money first.

If not draw a giant **** on it for teh lolz

no serisly...its total ****. i bought it for like 60 bucks as a starter acoustic....i've alredy dinged it up so much you'd think a psychotic hobo got hold of it and tried to eat it..lol. i was just wonderin if anyone had any cool designs to draw on it..besides sex organs...lol...i'm good at doodling but ineedz ideaz =/
Quote by Antibiotics101
no serisly...its total ****. i bought it for like 60 bucks as a starter acoustic....i've alredy dinged it up so much you'd think a psychotic hobo got hold of it and tried to eat it..lol. i was just wonderin if anyone had any cool designs to draw on it..besides sex organs...lol...i'm good at doodling but ineedz ideaz =/

A hyno wheel with reds and greens would be awesome.

Or give it a Jackson Pollock design.
that kinda be hard to do a jackson pollock design xD plus i'd need like to buy a new sharpie..i only have black =/. lol and my guitar has black edges that blends into a red sharpie in the middle xD
there was a good thread last week where a guy spray painted his old acoustic grey and drew "the pear" on it .
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I've never owned a really bad acoustic. I started with a $700 guitar my father bought years ago and never used, so I have no intentions of marking it up. My current electric, however, will most likely get butchered and experimented on alot once I get a new one..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by mikeyElite
there was a good thread last week where a guy spray painted his old acoustic grey and drew "the pear" on it .

do you hav ethe link? ima try and find it xD
Quote by Antibiotics101

That mental image is awesome.
aahahahhahahah i actually looked at the thread....jeez i never knew the Pit was so much fun..i seriusly laugh my ass off everytime i read any post within th epit.....i should probably head back to the acoustic forum......NOT.
but that drawing was pretty tight
i might have to get a silver sharpie and draw a pear