He sent us a test for the chapter on Canada, and one of the questions asked "what was one of the first religions to enter Canada early on?" And I looked at the options he has given us, and then I laughed a very very hard laugh, when I found that "Rushism" was one of the options. Does my history teacher win?
Last edited by The Silent Fool at Jul 17, 2008,
he wins my friend he has my thumbs up
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Alex Lifeson > Your history teacher.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

True that.
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
canada=win
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Rushism?

I wish to learn more. All you have said is a name, and already you have shaken my faith in Zeppelinism.
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:

Alex Lifeson > Every guitarist except Joe Satriani
Quote by Flying Couch
Rushism?

I wish to learn more. All you have said is a name, and already you have shaken my faith in Zeppelinism.

Well apparently all Canadians early on practiced said religion, in which they were all underwent the daily ritual of drinking milk from a sack, and undergoing a sacrifice known as "hawkay" in order to sacrifice their teeth unto the deities known as Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart.
As Canadians, it's our duty to brag to the rest of the world about how Rush is Canadian. The same way that Australians like to brag about AC/DC.
Quote by pwrmax
As Canadians, it's our duty to brag to the rest of the world about how Rush is Canadian. The same way that Australians like to brag about AC/DC.

The only difference between the two? Rush has variety, and I can actually stand AC/DCs vocals!
Lol, my english teacher put in a test on the book Night by elie wiesel and the question was, What is elie's new name at the camp?

two of the choices were C3PO and R2D2
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Lol, my english teacher put in a test on the book Night by elie wiesel and the question was, What is elie's new name at the camp?

two of the choices were C3PO and R2D2

At least Rushism is plausable...
You should put that as your answer.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by The Silent Fool
The only difference between the two? Rush has variety, and I can actually stand AC/DCs vocals!

acdc has the ugliest sounding vocals no lie