Probably about my 5th thread on amps while I have been on this forum. Ok, so I am currently set on the Bugera 333XL. Some dude on UG is selling a Peavey XXX for $750 and he says is basically new. Now I am wondering what I should do. I don't want to have to upgrade to a better amp for a really long time. Should I save money and buy a dual rectifier or something else or should I buy the Bugera or Peavey now?

Genres: Metal, Death Metal, Blues a little (pentatonic improving.)
Budget: about $600 - $750 right now. I can usually make enough so I can spend/save $200 a week.

I have a Vader Cab. I want just a head.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
bump...anyone?!?!
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
hmm, is it it just me or does everyone think the 333xl is more expensive than it is?

ive seen a new one on ebay for like $550

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Ummm No. I would get a new Bugera for $600.
oh ok, i checked again, it mustve been the 6260..

hmm thought about a 5150 combo?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
The Bugera is copy of the Triple X from what I have read, and really not a great copy ethier. I say look into the Triple X, and honestly IMO the Boogie Rectifers tone is only better by a very thin margin, now the when it come to versatilty the a daul rectifiers have the edge, but when it come to playing hard rock to metal they really are about equals. As far as road worthyness I would say for sure go with the Triple X over the 333 peavey stuff is built so tough and really I cannot imagine the 333 sounding even close as good as the Triple XXX, kinda like comparing the whole b-52 thing to the rectifier, they are not even in the same league, although I have not used the 333 or even heard it, all Im saying is you get what you pay for.

Why not just buy this one, its store stock and will be like new, and proably still have a waranty. Unless you are looking for a combo. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300243027905&Category=10171&_trksid=p3907.m29
^Thanks man..I'm going to try to buy that.
^ I have a 212 Triple X and love it, I really have my doubts that the 333 is even in the same league. With the Triple X you will have a solid semi pro/pro amp good luck.