ok. ive played bass for a while, but i just got a five string, and i have no idea what to play.
if anyone could give a quick list of some good song to learn to get used to the ectra string, it would be nice.
I Walk Beside You - Dream Theater
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
the new protest the hero cd would be good, that guy uses the extra string on this album to perfection. (in my opinion lol)

ummmmmm through the eyes of the dead'c album Malice. a coupla fills incorporate the fifth string.

idk. maybe just mess around on it. the bassist on my old band got used to his five string by making stuff up and w/e.
primus

my name is mud

actally easier that everyone says
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
you could play slipknot stuff with the bottom four strings
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Duality - Slipknot? I think that songs in drop B so just use standard tuning for your 5 string... Well i saw some dude playing it on youtube.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Why did you buy a 5 string if you had no use for it?

Play some DT or lower tuned songs.