Alright...on a forum this large, I KNOW there have GOT to be some Jonas Brothers fans around. Soo...WHERE YOU AT???
ehhhhhhhh no...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I would highly reccomend that you gtfo. And if you do insist on fouling UG with people that are only considered good by the Disney channel audience, I suggest you take it to Pop Punk and Emo, even though they don't deserve such drivel.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
man there was a thread about this a while back like before i even registered i think..so im sure there are JB fans here...
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
dude... Jonas sucks... Not Modern Rock at all... For god sakes they barely even play there stuff
Quote by meonme
dude... Jonas sucks... Not Modern Rock at all... For god sakes they barely even play there stuff

lmao, THEY DON'T EVEN PLAY THERE STUFF.
they don't deserve ANYTHING. I am so tired of stupid 12 year old girls on myspace/youtube/etc going "OMG LULZ I FREEKING LUV THE JOBROS!!1!! OMG I SO WSIH THEY WUD COME TO MY SITEE!1! I <3 U NIKK!!1!"

gtfo of UG. WE DON'T WANT YOU.
im not understanding why this is in here because jonas brothers are NOT MODERN ROCK.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama