Figured it would be nice to have a place to go were questions can be answered or asked or were we can talk about the amp modding and so on.

Heres the Url go there an join http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/valveking/

So if you own a Valveking or your fixing to purchase one join the group... go to url and sign up and post up what you got...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jul 18, 2008,
Dude at first i thought this was about my group. lol
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Dude at first i thought this was about my group. lol

When I first saw Psycho's Thread Title I thought he was going to be referring to Mwalluk's thread on Don't Bother.

and i like ValvekingPsycho or UltraPsycho better too. To bad you can't change your username on ug
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
When I first saw Psycho's Thread Title I thought he was going to be referring to Mwalluk's thread on Don't Bother.

and i like ValvekingPsycho or UltraPsycho better too. To bad you can't change your username on ug

Lol, theres enough hate in that thread to kill a horse wouldnt want to add another thread to it...

Yea i wish they did too, i had thought about just saying screw it and change it but my profile is built up now and everyone knows me my Ibanez so ohhh well... I still love there guitars and have one im building so its not a complete lose.
For the record, you can't delete a user name either, so IbanezPsycho will always be there. Doesn't sound like it matters I'm just stating. The only way to start over would be to get a new ISP (Internet service provider), start over with a new name, rebuild profile.

Not worth it.
what is so wrong with the ultimate valveking thread that warrants a new group and thread?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Im pretty sure that in some aspects this one was created to spite two ass holes that run rampant on UGs forums.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Im pretty sure that in some aspects this one was created to spite two ass holes that run rampant on UGs forums.

Can we let that die?

Please?

Stevo - The Only Valveking thread is still there. I don't think IP set this up necessarily as an ongoing Thread but more of a notification that a GROUP has been created.

Psycho - tell me if I'm wrong.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Can we let that die?

Please?

Stevo - The Only Valveking thread is still there. I don't think IP set this up necessarily as an ongoing Thread but more of a notification that a GROUP has been created.

Psycho - tell me if I'm wrong.

You are correct....

And the group was setup so people have a place they can always go and just chat about Valvekings. Sometimes its a pain trying to find that thread and that thread is a good resource for new people to hit up and ask questions about buying one. The group is for owners and people who like to chat about there amps and not be bothered with the thread stuff. And if you have a question on the thread you have to wait till some one happens to see it if they do at all because it have cycled back three pages. This is a way you know your question can get answered by be that actually own the amp.

And its not because of the other thread. I started one because there wasn't one already started... So why not....