I got a missed call from some number I dont recognize. Now, looking it up in the phone book is out of the question (since Id have to look through the entire book) and every website Ive looked at where you can look up a number to see who it is registered to you have to pay for the service. Is there any way/site where I can do it for free?
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
wait just call the number back you genius
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
yea call em back and ask who it is
if they dont answer then they might even have an answering machine with their name
call the number back
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by devin-canada
wait just call the number back you genius

+1 for common sense!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
While we're on the subject, anyone know how to get a restricted number to be unblocked? Some jerk keep prank calling me and making weird noises, I really want his number.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Call it back over and over, each time pretending to be from a different charity or something. Each time, say "is Mr. So-and-so there?" and they'll keep saying no until you get the name right.
Genius plan.
Or just ring and say who you are, and ask who they are and why they called.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by JaykeSucks
Call it back over and over, each time pretending to be from a different charity or something. Each time, say "is Mr. So-and-so there?" and they'll keep saying no until you get the name right.

This.

Although my usual method is to just introduce myself with a fake name, ask if Mr. (any random name) is there, and when the person on the other line says no, I just apologise and ask may I know who's on the line. Never failed me so far!