OK.. I sense the need for some humiliation..

I know this one sucks..

Apparently yesterday I got liquored up (still don't feel to good this afternoon.. I don't do that often anymore) and threw this one together.. I was inspired of late by an old man and his lap steel (who would certainly be emabrassed by this effort) that I have been chatting with about tunings.

The song is smaltzy, I never did take the mid drums and convert them to virutal instrument, and the harmonys are off time.. in fact it sounds like the drunken silly oaf I musta been.., (I had promised someone I was going to do some Bass lines for another song, but I guess I got a bit distracted.).

What I can tell you about the song is the vocals were obviously being made up as I go, and they are certainly cut in one take, as was the slide guitar and sporano uke.. and it shows..

Yet.. I still kind of like the effort.. I think I may actualy try and re-cut this one responsibly.

Anyway.. as this is the music room, and we can always use smoe more music to talk about.. here is 'Beneath the Sea'.

Please be gentle.. my head still hurts.

Beneath The Sea
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6728225&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6728225&q=hi
I actually like it. It reminded me of the Beatles. And your voice is pretty nice.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I actually like it. It reminded me of the Beatles. And your voice is pretty nice.

Your very kind Danny..

You know what is most cool though.. is I have posted in this forum, songs of every genre, from metal to classical, from serious to dopey, and you are the FIRST AND ONLY person to ever have a listen and toss me any feedback..

And again, that is most cool..

Thanks!
Wow, man that I really dig it. I always love slide guitar. The vocals are awesome. They really fit the song well, to create a lazy, sitting on the beach kind of feel.

Really everything, from the bass line, to the slide git, to the la la oohs, fit together great.

Awesome tune.

I also have some slide stuff in my profile, a bit different style though.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
Wow, man that I really dig it. I always love slide guitar. The vocals are awesome. They really fit the song well, to create a lazy, sitting on the beach kind of feel.

Really everything, from the bass line, to the slide git, to the la la oohs, fit together great.

Awesome tune.

I also have some slide stuff in my profile, a bit different style though.

your very kind !!

I appreciate your taking your time and effort to listen and feedback.

My next free time I will make a point of listening to some of your slide!

thanks again.