Im about to go to the doctors for a sports physical in 3 days and i smoked pot in late june. My question is do doctors check for drugs in a urinalysis during a sports physical, and if they do, will i fail? Has anybody known someone that has failed a sports physical drug test, or experienced this themselves?
Thanks.
dear god, they dont drug test for sports physicals, and if its been 2-3 weeks its out of your system by now
depending on your body type its only takes like 2-3 weeks for your body to get rid of it, and all the sports physicals ive ever taken didnt drug test
If you're getting a physical they usually don't take a urine sample. And pot takes 3-6 weeks to go away, I believe. They'll probably just find traces, if anything, and you can say that someone was smoking in a parking lot near you or something.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
yes they check and i've been told it takes around 25 day for it to work its way out
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Quote by TheEmoStrangler
depending on your body type its only takes like 2-3 weeks for your body to get rid of it, and all the sports physicals ive ever taken didnt drug test

Did you take a urine test during it after doing drugs recently?
just **** in the cup, it'll let em know you aint scared
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
My friend had to do a piss test for work and he drank a gallon of cranberry juice in the day or two before it.
He passed.
I don't know if they look for drugs in a sports physical though.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
if you just drink a lot of water, get up work out, run and get your body exercising and keep drinking water, it will go through you faster.
'79 Fender Deluxe Reverb
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez TS9, Keeley TS9 Baked Mod
Zendrive

LOOOOOK INTOOOOOO THEEEE PICCCTUREEEEEEEEE

Member of UG's Gain Whores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by garf69
Did you take a urine test during it after doing drugs recently?

no like i said all the ones ive ever had to take DID NOT drug test me
if your that worried, bring a friends piss. fill a condom and tape it to your leg.
Quote by Das_Skittles
If you're getting a physical they usually don't take a urine sample. And pot takes 3-6 weeks to go away, I believe. They'll probably just find traces, if anything, and you can say that someone was smoking in a parking lot near you or something.

It doesn't seem like they would buy that.
Quote by werty22

My parents bought it when I came home smelling like weed...

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by ACFCPatrick
Cranberry Juice. lots of cranberry juice.

works man.

"Why ya drinkin cranberry juice? ya know, my wife drinks cranberry when she's onnah period. ya onya period boy?" *Gets own glass smashed against head*

-the Departed.

anyway, that cranberry will clean you out real good, and its full of healthy nutrients, so you don't feel too bad afterward. and it tastes good
Quote by werty22

If they told me they didn't "buy" it, I'd tell them that I don't care what they do or do not "buy," but that's what happened.

If you're adamant and sincere, they'll buy anything eventually.

BTW, I wouldn't think they would drug test you without first informing you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i pissed clean after 9 days without doing any special. it takes 3 to 90 days to get out of your system. 3 being you took like one hit and you have a fast metabolism and you're skinny. 90 meaning you have a lot of fat and you smoke everyday for a long time.
swallow some tin foil and you'll be fine.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by MetalMegaMan
swallow some tin foil and you'll be fine.

Whoa... wait what? you'll have to elaborate... what?
Quote by garden of grey
One time use shouldn't show up past a couple days. A week tops.

and that's the fact!