I have created a program which includes many tools such as a tuner, a metronome, bpm and tab catalogue. It will feature different styles and backgrounds of different guitar models. It is in beta right now. Report all errors to hampia@hotmail.com

Download here:

Thank you in advance

-Tan, dev.
hes been a member for a while so I trust him. Plus he worked hard so Im gonna do it or Ill feel bad!
I've been here since '04.

I'll try this when I get back home, not downloading a thing onto my grandmother's computer.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Says user name already exists for anything I put in, including random letters and numbers like dgjgj575 and jkrnkdndrir56475 etc
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
ok i fixed it i think thanks just re download the installer and it should work.
Last edited by Tanigma at Jul 18, 2008,
Fixed the problem..! The driver needs to be installed first and it can be found here:

here
Quote by NFFC_1865
hes been a member for a while so I trust him. Plus he worked hard so Im gonna do it or Ill feel bad!

This was his first post...
I'm probably about to sound retarded...

Do I need a microphone hooked into my comp to use the tuner? xD
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P