Are guys funnier than girls? At least when they try to be funny. I know it's prolly a preference thing and I'm not sexist or anything, but I don't think a woman has ever made me rofl. I've tried using "funny" in the list of characteristic of my ideal woman, but in retrospect, no woman has ever made me laugh that hard...

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
I've found plenty of women who have made me laugh heartily.

Maria Bamford comes to mind first. Not just her stand up, either. She's FAR funnier in real life, sporadic situations than she is on stage.

Watch some of the earlier Comedians of Comedy movies, like when the series first started, and the first Comedians of Comedy movie. She's great.

Also, anyone who mentions Lisa Lampanelli has no taste in comedy.

At all.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm a chick, and I agree with you. I think dudes are way more fun to hang with than chicks, but that's just me.
And, in terms of hanging out?

Guys are usually a bit more wittier, but I still know a LOAD of girls who are just as witty, and make me laugh just as hard.

It's pretty even for me. Most guys I know try TOO hard, while the girls are just funny by nature.

Saxo-Walrus

I've noticed that too. No girl has made me laugh a whole lot when they try to be funny. Maybe it's because I'm a guy and I have the same sense of humor as most guys.
Quote by meganh37
My friends say I'm funny and should do stand-up... But some really funny female comedians I know are: Roseanne Barr, Ellen DeGeneres, Wanda Sykes, and like a bunch of others...

They are not funny
yeah, plus i'm not saying that women are completely unfunny. They can make me lol, but mostly it's guy comedy that can really make me laugh uncontrollably. And I only think that's because I'm a guy and I'm just being biased, but I thought I'd ask you all.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
its beacuse guys make obnoxious sex jokes. girls usually don't. we are superior.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
I've seen a lot of female comedians, and very few were funny, none funny enough for me to even remember their names. So far all I've really heard out of them is a bunch of bitching about pregnancy and marriage, how aweful guys are, things like that.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
I find that most famous comedians are men, but there are some funny girls that I know.
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Quote by IronMaiden5
I've noticed that too. No girl has made me laugh a whole lot when they try to be funny. Maybe it's because I'm a guy and I have the same sense of humor as most guys.

+1
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by meganh37
My friends say I'm funny and should do stand-up... But some really funny female comedians I know are: Roseanne Barr, Ellen DeGeneres, Wanda Sykes, and like a bunch of others...

you mean the female comedians everybody knows?
Most famous women comedians aren't funny because they all talk about the same material. Ellen DeGeneres is a great exception, though.

But in real life, I find that women and men are equally funny. Or at least that's the case in my circle of friends.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
the thing is, I've seen girls laugh uncontrollably at stuff guys have said. But not really vice versa.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
It is almost impossible for me to find girls funny i dont know why im not sexist i just have a hard time laughing at girls when they tell jokes or are in a sketch or sitcom.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by sloppyjoe24
the thing is, I've seen girls laugh uncontrollably at stuff guys have said. But not really vice versa.

my friend told me about how she pooped her pants at work the other day. I had a pretty hard time controlling my laughter.

EDIT:
To clarify: She was at work when she pooped her pants.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
my friend told me about how she pooped her pants at work the other day. I had a pretty hard time controlling my laughter.

EDIT:
To clarify: She was at work when she pooped her pants.

HAHA! but the girls i know aren't open to talking about crazy stuff like that

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24

Yeah, it's a shame, really. I don't understand why. It's funny.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by sloppyjoe24

The girls I know are pretty crazy, per se.

I think the "craziest" thing they've done, that I know of, is two or three of them put their money together to buy one of their friends a liquor squirting dildo.

AND they're all about my age, which is younger than 18.

I laughed PRETTY hard about that.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by BigFatSandwich
Yeah, it's a shame, really. I don't understand why. It's funny.

although, it's prolly the crap humor the reason why most girls think guys are so barbaric

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by fallenangel20
The girls I know are pretty crazy, per se.

I think the "craziest" thing they've done, that I know of, is two or three of them put their money together to buy one of their friends a liquor squirting dildo.

AND they're all about my age, which is younger than 18.

I laughed PRETTY hard about that.

man, i wish i had female friends like you do girls that I know think that stuff is gross.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

-Sloppyjoe24
I'm pretty sure Dane Cook isn't a woman, and we all know he's the funniest.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Wouldn't that be because most women stand up comedy is

"So I had my period the other day".
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by sloppyjoe24
although, it's prolly the crap humor the reason why most girls think guys are so barbaric

Nah. I think too many girls have this crazy idea of what they're "supposed" to act like and what the're "supposed" to laugh at. **** that. Everybody poops. Everybody farts. Why does it have to be such a taboo topic? I mean, obviously these aren't things you do at dinner or during sex or what have you... but there is nothing wrong with joking with friends about hilarious poop and fart experiences.
Banging on a trash can