I hope that wasn't serious.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
This is why I wear baggy pants..
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
lol
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by NorfIrIon
This is why I wear baggy pants..

Huh?
One guy wears ridiculously tight pants so that's a good reason to wear baggy pants?
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
I'm small but i work out enough to have good muscle tone, and tight pants are like my calling card, because every girl ive met likes to talk about my body, so i talk about hers, and me and her end up making out behind the stage curtains.
Quote by rafarquhar
Huh?
One guy wears ridiculously tight pants so that's a good reason to wear baggy pants?

so he can sit down comfortably i assume
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by rafarquhar
Huh?

It's not like it's actually difficult to sit down. I have a pair that are just as tight(if not tighter), and I have no problem sitting.
wtf? i wear super tight jeans and i dont have a f'n problem sitting, maybe those were small for him ^^
I do wear tight jeans, probably tighter tha those and for me sitting is not a problem. actually you can do whatever you want comfortably with those.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by rafarquhar
Huh?

He can't sit down properly...
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I would wear tight jeans...(not quuiiittte that tight) but my nuts need some room...and a bad thing is, imagine how bad it would hurt to get a boner in those things! Even if it didn't hurt, it would be REALLY ****ing hard to hide it!
Quote by The.new.guy
I would wear tight jeans...(not quuiiittte that tight) but my nuts need some room...and a bad thing is, imagine how bad it would hurt to get a boner in those things! Even if it didn't hurt, it would be REALLY ****ing hard to hide it!

it is.

but sometimes, it's a good thing.
It was funnier on Seinfeld

^edit: beaten! curse you, walrus!
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
i have a tight pair, if not tighter, and as long as you get a guys pair, your nuts are fine; girls pair have a higher inseam.
It is harder to hide the boner, but I can't say it hasn't helped me a few times.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Quote by The.new.guy

Girl Jeans are designed for girls who don't have male genetalia. Tight guy pants are made for people that need crotch space, and therefore there is more space between the waist and the crotch of the inseam.

Solution. Buy tight guy pants.
Quote by washburned
i have a tight pair, if not tighter, and as long as you get a guys pair, your nuts are fine; girls pair have a higher inseam.
It is harder to hide the boner, but I can't say it hasn't help me a few times.

Higher inseam= strangulation.

and not to mention the useless lightswitch-zipper. on off, on off. you cant fit a man through that!
This video is full of win.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
Higher inseam= strangulation.

and not to mention the useless lightswitch-zipper. on off, on off. you cant fit a man through that!

thus why you should find a guys pair
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
its really not hard to sit in tight jeans that guy was just wearing girls pants hence the bell bottoms...what a faggot
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
I HATE guys wearing tight pair of jeans. I just want to smack them in the heads, but hey I can't do anything about it :/
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
his jeans werent that tight...
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
I don't mind tight jeans, I have a few pairs myself, but I think when you're grunting and groaning trying to sit up, they might be a tad too tight.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
If you're going to wear tight pants, stop being a retarted homophobe and wear a pair of girls pants, or at least, mens stretchy pants (which cost a ****load more).
Quote by brake_p
If you're going to wear tight pants, stop being a retarted homophobe and wear a pair of girls pants, or at least, mens stretchy pants (which cost a ****load more).

why not just buy tight men's pants??

I usually just get regular fit
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by The.new.guy

Naw! If you have black tight pants, and you don't stuff it back, it's actually really hard to tell. It holds everything back. It feels a little awkward though.