No effects or anything, just electric guitar plugged into my sound card.

I would just like honest opinions of what people think of my playing.

Anyway, here it is.. It's just a jam type improvisation where I mostly work out a couple quick riffs with some embellishment and some soloing too for the hell of it. I like it though because there are no effects.. My Zoom broke, so I hope it isn't too boring for someone to listen to the whole thing.

Clean Electric Improvisation 1

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Schredmark/music/all/play364531
It's nice to know the amount of analysis and thought that went into your evaluation. Such few words, but they mean so much.. "It's still good".. I like that..

I'll remember pull a band and a recording studio out of my ass and add drums and bass to the next thing I post on the forums.

It's been a fantastic learning experience.
Last edited by Schredmark at Jul 18, 2008,
It has a bluesy rock feeling, needs more structure, you know you can always use drum machines or drum simulators.

Also I think it will sound great with lyrics.

Overall I give it 7/10.

Here's my song

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=911677
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Actually, plugged streight into your computer sounds pretty good. I like the way mine sounds too. Just need to add some effects to it and you almost don't need an amp or any modeling programs either. I like the overall style. It's got a really cool blues feel to it. It is a little sloppy, but it works well for blues. I would say, try to smooth it up a bit and play with a little more feeling. Pauses are a good thing. You don't have to keep playing and playing. Pause, slow it down once in a while, soften your picking once in a while, and you'll be playing some really good blues in no time.

I give it a six out of ten.

Wadester