dont you guys love it when you eat like a hugeass dinner and then go crap it all out??? then you like feel sooo unfull and stuff....i dunno...just came to mind randomly...=/. discuss.
God you're so random.

No.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
*gasp* You can read minds?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
I love it. Whenever I get the munchies, it's like my body knows not to process the food, so I don't get fat. So I'll eat 3/4 gallon of icecream, and 6 donuts, and go poop it all out immediately after I'm done and gain no weight.
FINALLY SOME PEOPLE GET ME!! gosh. lol. reason i started this thread was because i just took a dump after dinner and now i DONT HAVE A FOOD BABY!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Quote by doggy_hat
I love it. Whenever I get the munchies, it's like my body knows not to process the food, so I don't get fat. So I'll eat 3/4 gallon of icecream, and 6 donuts, and go poop it all out immediately after I'm done and gain no weight.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but if it is in fact immediately after you eat, then it most likely isnt the food you just ate, rather older food that knows its time to leave in order to make room for the new food. So you actually are digesting your whole binge. So all the pooping isn't what's keeping you skinny. Sorry
to save time i'll eat on the crapper
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker