I am selling this epiphone G-400 Custom, this is discontinued. This guitar is 4 months old out of the box, I am the only owner. I am asking 300$ CAD, I think I can accept paypal if it comes normal on every account to accept money.
Here are the specs:
* Double cutaway solid mahogany body
* Set mahogany neck
* Three alnico magnet humbuckers
* 3 volume and 1 tone controls
* 22 frets
* Rosewood fretboard
* Pearloid block inlays
* Black Finish

Here are some pictures

Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
BBE Sonix Maximizer 462 rack
because sgs were originally called les pauls a looooonnggg time ago. I guess epiphone wants to go back to that. Theres also a cover in between the neck pickup and the neck that says les paul custom. I dont know what it covers i never took it off.
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
Quote by Ramik
because sgs were originally called les pauls a looooonnggg time ago. I guess epiphone wants to go back to that. Theres also a cover in between the neck pickup and the neck that says les paul custom. I dont know what it covers i never took it off.

Yeah..the SG was new and improved or double cutaway les paul...but it kind of flopped.
Epi's have all kind of truss covers. sometimes they can be helpful in identifying the
date the instrument was made.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
I thing the cover near the neck pickups just there for show. I thought it might have been something like epiphone wanting to get historical. I remember reading something saying that Les Paul himself hated the guitar and threatened to revoke his gibson endorsments if they put his name on it.
bump
Gear:

Esp Ltd DJ-600
Ibanez S520EX
Parker P 44 Pro
Traynor YCS100 Head
Traynor YCS412 cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD20
Boss GE-21
Ibanez TS7
EH Soul Preacher
Quote by Ramik

nothing at all

i think it just leaves a cleanner look to the bottom of the necak at thetop of the pickups