I smoked my first cigarette, I didn't like it, but yesterday I smoked a cigar too, I got a nasty buzz with both of them, I got light headed and nauseas and I couldn't feel my hands, so I swore both of them off
But today, my hands have been going in and out of feeling, like I can feel them one moment and not another, I don't know if this is a side effect or just some crazy coincidence?

drug thread? I don't really think so..
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
that happens to me every now and then, but I've been smoking a pack a day for six years

don't know if that helps
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by metal Lover
Try the Stranger.

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Addiction?

After 2 smokes? I don't think so.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by metal Lover
Try the Stranger.

obviously your only option at this point.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by MedicreDemon

I know I'm not addicted, I just don't know if it's my body wanting the nicotine or something, or maybe it's something just out the regular you know?
Quote by MedicreDemon

I took my first puff when I was 14. One smoke, and I've been doing it ever since. So yes, I do think so. It's very addictive.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
coincidence
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
k so it might be in your head. your hand can go numb every once and awhile right. but you usually wouldn't consider it as anything important. Now that you smoked you're probably noticing the numbess which likely is nothing new but you are now associating it with smoking. it's like when people watch shows about cancer or heart disease and then they think they have the symptoms. I'm betting it's all in your head. now just to be safe i would go to a doctor or go by a local pharmacy and ask one of the pharmacists what they think (if you're too lazy to make an appointment with ur doctor)
Quote by TDKshorty
I know I'm not addicted, I just don't know if it's my body wanting the nicotine or something, or maybe it's something just out the regular you know?

Maybe, anyway if you don't want to smoke, and that's what's causing it, it would go away pretty fast. Still, if it continues, see a doctor. It could just be poor blood circulation to your hands. I have that, and it's from not having enough vitamins and nutrients.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Yeah, I'm sure it's a hypochondriac type thing, but it's not really like, a numbing hand but it's the same sick feeling I had when I smoked.