Not in the gaming thread as it's not so much about the game, and it moves too fast, not enough people will answer etc. My WiFi works fine I connect fine on Brawl it's just that I can never connect with anyone when I choose 'play with anyone'. Others have this problem? How did you solve it? By the way I have the latest update.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Smash Brawl's system for finding games just sucks. I've had the game since day one and still haven't managed to connect to one online game.
Nintendo is an asshole company with shitty fucking servers. It lags like no other, the matches are usually only two minutes, and it takes forever to find a damned game. I'm done with Super Smash Bros.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
Nintendo is an asshole company with shitty fucking servers. It lags like no other, the matches are usually only two minutes, and it takes forever to find a damned game. I'm done with Super Smash Bros.

Ahhh, erm looks like single player or friends in real life then.
xbox 360 just owns...

too bad there is no multiplayer version on the xbox360 version of the force unleashed

but to the TS: whynot change your settings? Make your internet open!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
xbox 360 just owns...

too bad there is no multiplayer version on the xbox360 version of the force unleashed

but to the TS: whynot change your settings? Make your internet open!

Not really sure what that means but it is. I've tried everything I think that as someone said earlier its just a naff online service.
I bought my Wi-Fi connection yesterday and it works fine
Mine hardly ever lags.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
I bought my Wi-Fi connection yesterday and it works fine
Mine hardly ever lags.

Hmmm weird my Wii works perfectly on the internets just not on Brawl. Can I have your Brawl friend code so I can try it on friends only mode?
Quote by Cal UK
Hmmm weird my Wii works perfectly on the internets just not on Brawl. Can I have your Brawl friend code so I can try it on friends only mode?

Sure. 1762-4430-9783.
Do I just add yours aswell. I've only played brawl with anyone so far.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Sure. 1762-4430-9783.
Do I just add yours aswell. I've only played brawl with anyone so far.

Yeah I think so. ninty were so worried about people being able to just send friend requests so they made it that you have to each send your code.
Quote by Cal UK
Yeah I think so. ninty were so worried about people being able to just send friend requests so they made it that you have to each send your code.

Ok. I'll add you tomorrow. Right now it's 11:20Pm in Aus and I don't feel like turning on the Wii and connecting to the internet.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
brawl online is just bad and not worth the effort.

just invite some friends over and smash it up wiyth them

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
To all the comments above OK cheers for the help, I'll heed your advice. I thought free online brawl sounded too good to be true.
Ive had matches where there were no lags and some where there was a lot of it. Its not nintendo, its the internet...my internet is pretty good, but some people that play on there really dont have fast internet so it slows you down.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground