Didn't see a thread on this band.

Great album by Kurt Cobain, with Slutny Love Singing vocals. Damn kurt was talented.

Another great album this one done Billy Corgan.

I mean damn Slutny love must have some amazing pussy.
there wasnt a thread because the band is horrible and plays uninspired monotonous garbage. they could all take a lesson from taye zonday
lmao i searched to see if there was a hole thread and I found this nugget. I do agree that kurt wrote a lot of her album and I think he sings backing vocals in a few songs. And billy corgan said he wrote most of there 2nd album. What a train wreck she is.
Billy even appears in the songwriting credits for about half of the songs on Celebrity Skin. All ive heard is the s/t track off of that album, and I hate it so much I have no interest in listening to any more.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
I will say I do own live through this just knowing that kurt was a big part of it and the fact that it was smack in the middle of grunge is cool.