sounds great, finally a change on this website from people promoting their death metal bands
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
the only criticism i have after listening to all the songs is to try to change up the beginnings somewhat because they all start and revolve around the first note and it gets a little repetative, just trying to give advice though, sounds great, super relaxing music
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
"Goin On A Journey (Take 2)" has a nice riff but it gets kinda boring by the end of the song. If you added a few different parts in I think it would sound a lot better. It's a very laid back tune and I quite like it, but be aware that the average listener does not have a great attention span so you need to keep their attention somehow.

"The Chase" sounds really good too. It reminds me of walking through a desert...okay, so I've never actually walked through a desert, but if I were walking through a desert this would probably be playing. I like this tune more because it feels like there is enough going to keep the listener interested for the entire song.

"Goin On A Journey (Take 1)" sounds basically the same as Take 2 to me at least for the intro. I'm not sure which take I like better, I don't notice any changes that really punch me in the face.

Hooray! Slide guitar! "Bliss" sounds terrific and quite relaxing. Now I feel like I'm in a prison sitting around with a nail file filing my nails down as a notorious individual approaches. Then the music changes and I don't feel like that anymore. This is my favourite tune.

Overall I quite like your stuff, but agree that the first three songs sound a tad repetitive (which is okay since two are the same song...). I really enjoyed the slide guitar, and I think your tunes would fit well to a movie set in a prison camp in the desert or something.

If you've got a chance take a listen to my acoustic work and let me know what you think - any and all comments are appreciated. http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968