Page 1 of 2
Does anyone have and weird-ass or scary ouija board stories.

would love to hear them

post post post
Quote by linus.d
ouija?

Pronounced 'wee-jee', one of those wooden things that you talk to dead blokes with

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
u know that board with the letters around it and the numbers and you've got the cup or whatever and everyone puts their hands on it and you ask it questions and it moves to the answers by spelling it out.

pronounced weegee
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Pronounced 'wee-jee', one of those wooden things that you talk to dead blokes with

oh..

personally I don't think that works... Mumbo Jumbo
You like it
never do it end off. if it works it usually lures evil spirits into your home or even haunts the host untill exorcised.
usually it is evil spirits talking.
please dont do it
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
mars volta wrote the entire "bedlam in goliath" album about their experiences with an ouija board...
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Yeah, this one time me and my friend had this terrifying experience. Allow me to paint a picture.
It was a dark, stormy night. The moon was hidden behind the clouds, and lightning was the only sound pierced the crashing rain.
On the table it lay. The Ouija board. It was primitive in appearance. Simpla piece of paper, with the alphabet, the numbers 1-10 and 'yes' and 'no' written on it. Next to it lay a copper coin, the medium. The storm had caused a blackout, so the room was filled with candles, which gave off an eerie light.
Shivering, my friend and I sat at the table and stared at the board. We were both too afraid to move, or to even speak. Eventually, I plucked up the courage to hastily grab the coin and place it on the center of the page. My hand trembled furiously.
As we chanted the incantation, I noticed my friend begging to shake also, drips of sweat ran down his face. After 5 minutes of chanting the ritual....

Nothing happened.

Great story, amirite?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by kwidjibo1
never do it end off. if it works it usually lures evil spirits into your home or even haunts the host untill exorcised.
usually it is evil spirits talking.
please dont do it

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I did it once and today my mate suggested it and i was like hmm i wonder if the pit has anything awesome to say.

Anyway when i did it. My parents owned a shop right and one of our employees's mothers was into that spiritual stuff and she brought it over. her husband was a cop and it said he would die via a stab wound. he got stabbed and i think he died. but im not sure. I am sure he was stabbed though. it also said my mother would die in 2 years and this was about 8 years ago.
Quote by Ichimaru
Yeah, this one time me and my friend had this terrifying experience. Allow me to paint a picture.
It was a dark, stormy night. The moon was hidden behind the clouds, and lightning was the only sound pierced the crashing rain.
On the table it lay. The Ouija board. It was primitive in appearance. Simpla piece of paper, with the alphabet, the numbers 1-10 and 'yes' and 'no' written on it. Next to it lay a copper coin, the medium. The storm had caused a blackout, so the room was filled with candles, which gave off an eerie light.
Shivering, my friend and I sat at the table and stared at the board. We were both too afraid to move, or to even speak. Eventually, I plucked up the courage to hastily grab the coin and place it on the center of the page. My hand trembled furiously.
As we chanted the incantation, I noticed my friend begging to shake also, drips of sweat ran down his face. After 5 minutes of chanting the ritual....

Nothing happened.

Great story, amirite?

no whistling for a cab?
no dice in the mirror?
no sitting on your throne as the prince of bel air?

not a great story
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
One time I did it with my mates and nothing happened.

Don't ever do it. Not because it haunts you forever blah blah bull**** have you any wool blah blah, but because it will waste your time.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Nicely said, Zero.

I for one, though, am not stupid enough to use one and let things into my life. (Yes, I'm a firm believer in the Paranormal. )
Quote by gir vs wild
to ts, u sir r a wanker

You sir, have bad grammer
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I've only used one once, it was the summer of 2006 at my friends house, there was about 5 of us there I think. It was also dark and we were all the way down in the basement so it was that much scarier.
We asked it a few questions, it was pretty freaky.
Icr much tbh. Just that it said that my boyfriend at the time loved me.
Then after that, some of us needed to use the bathroom and we wouldn't even go out of the room b.c. it was pitch black and we were scareddd.
♥xx♥

I was at a friends house while his parents were out, and he had one. So we got it out and decided to try it. We had a little wooden triangle thing with an eye with a glass iris on top of it with 3 bits of wood on each point holding the triangle up.
We asked a few questions about dead relatives, then my friend asked "Is there even a spirit here?"
The triangle started sliding across the board, I jumped and almost took my fingers off the triangle, in the process almost of shitting myself. I looked down through the glass iris, it was on yes.
Well, we asked a few questions about our friends, what they were doing, even if any girl were keen for us. Then my friend asked "are you the only one here?"
The triangle slid over to no.
We looked at each other, wondering who or what it might be - maybe someone close to us who had passed? Well, we asked whether it was a good or bad spirit, and the board spelt out "very bad".
I asked "where is the spirit?", and the board spelt out "in the largest room."
At this time, both of us are sweating. My friend asked "can we get rid of it?"
The board spelt out "not now it's in a physical form".
Suddenly, there was this crashing and thumping from my mates parents room - the largest room in the house. He jumped up, grabbing a cricket bat as he ran down the hall. I got up and followed him.
When we got to the room, the door had shut, and there were still noises coming from inside. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a few big knives. I was going to open the door for him to run in, if it was locked he was going to knock it down while I ran in and we were going to fight this thing.
I put my hand on the door handle, turned it and threw the door open, and there, in front of us, staring at us with a single ice-blue eye; was something hideous. something unbearable to look upon, something hugely terrifying; something which could only be described as... a monster.
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.
He did the mash.
It was a graveyard Smash.
He did the mash.
It caught on in a flash.
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

Full stop needed.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

You sir, have bad spelling.

It's the Ideometer effect. Your hand subconsciously moves the glass where you expect it to go. Same goes for the pendulum thing.
Call me Batman.
Quote by dann_blood
I was at a friends house while his parents were out, and he had one. So we got it out and decided to try it. We had a little wooden triangle thing with an eye with a glass iris on top of it with 3 bits of wood on each point holding the triangle up.
We asked a few questions about dead relatives, then my friend asked "Is there even a spirit here?"
The triangle started sliding across the board, I jumped and almost took my fingers off the triangle, in the process almost of shitting myself. I looked down through the glass iris, it was on yes.
Well, we asked a few questions about our friends, what they were doing, even if any girl were keen for us. Then my friend asked "are you the only one here?"
We looked at each other, wondering who or what it might be - maybe someone close to us who had passed? Well, we asked whether it was a good or bad spirit, and the board spelt out "very bad".
Suddenly, there was this crashing and thumping from my mates parents room - the largest room in the house. He jumped up, grabbing a cricket bat as he ran down the hall. I got up and followed him.
When we got to the room, the door had shut, and there were still noises coming from inside. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a few big knives. I was going to open the door for him to run in, if it was locked he was going to knock it down while I ran in and we were going to fight this thing.
I put my hand on the door handle, turned it and threw the door open, and there, in front of us, staring at us with a single ice-blue eye; was something hideous. something unbearable to look upon, something hugely terrifying; something which could only be described as... a monster.
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.
He did the mash.
He did the mash.
It caught on in a flash.
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.
MUCH better
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by dann_blood
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.
He did the mash.
He did the mash.
It caught on in a flash.
He did the mash.
He did the monster mash.

I should've seen that coming!

Dan_Blood for PM.
Agreed. The Creepypasta stuff was good too
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Are they supposed to not work with one person? Thats the only way Id find it legit
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
its acutally pronounced wee-ya as in the french and german words for yes and i havent tried it but i have heard a story where a bunch of kids did it and the next morning a truck drove through there wall :P dont know if its true
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4
not really scary, but i didnt it once in my old boaring house at school and it DEFINATELY wasnt any of us moving the cup
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I've only heard bad things about them.

I don't necessarily believe in them but I don't know why anyone would want to sit down and have a convo. with dead people/possible demons.

Basically, I don't know.
Dann_Blood... That was the Triangle Of Solomon . It's used to conjure demonic/angelic/celestial spirits.

I've been on it a couple o' times. And as long as you have protection spells and salt nothing 'bad' will happen.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu

You, sir, have messed up.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

It is pronounced "wee jar" in english and "wee ya" correctly

It comes from the french and german words for "yes"
I use one regularly...Well, by "regularly" I mean maybe once a month. It's cool. It works every time for me, you just have to know what to ask it. The questions vary (obviously) for everyone. Nothing creepy really, it's nice to communicate with the next dimension.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
I've never had one do anything, so when I use one, I move it and my friends freak out.

I can mime that I'm not the one moving it
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 2