im looking for that classic hippie 'wail'.... submitted in perfection in short bursts and loops by the grateful dead... in long intense groans, per the sounds of cream...

that sound that paints raindows across your soul... that lets you know exactly how sad and beautiful it is to be a man alone... somewhat shown in the musical ramblings of jefferson airplane... more so in cream... what do i do to get a cream and or grateful dead sound.. what pedals do i need? please help?
a specific instance... the uncle johns band on the grateful dead movie... that echo effect... idk maybe it was just that "one time" when i watched it... lol and that same time when i went to mcdonalds for breakfast jammin' to cream... haha w/e help me please...
Quote by spacecadet9
im looking for that classic hippie 'wail'.... submitted in perfection in short bursts and loops by the grateful dead... in long intense groans, per the sounds of cream...

that sound that paints raindows across your soul... that lets you know exactly how sad and beautiful it is to be a man alone... somewhat shown in the musical ramblings of jefferson airplane... more so in cream... what do i do to get a cream and or grateful dead sound.. what pedals do i need? please help?

"Oh nooooo....i dropped my patchouli oil and now I've got a stain on my kaftan"

Get yourself a Univibe.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com