In the UK Gang crime is becoming increasingly noticeable, and it seems 70% of the criminals involved are black. The offendants claim they do it because the white people are racist and think of the black community as a bunch of criminals... well guess what Here is an example of that. If they actually stopped doing these things they'd become more respected and stop hurting their own chances of going somewhere in life.

Just thought i'd post this because i've been interested alot about this lately, it disgusts me that teenagers and adults (in their forties) have such little respect for each other. (Both races, not just black )

Edit: Sorry my 90% was a little off :P - Heat of the moment.
Edit 2: Im not the most sensitive writer when it comes to these things, sorry if i come across as a asshole.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Jul 18, 2008,
Having "beef" with another person is enough to get them killed nowadays.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I wouldn't go as far as to say 90% are black.

Though I get where your argument comes from.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by _Tenacious_
In the UK Gang crime is becoming increasingly noticeable, and it seems 90% of the criminals involved are black. The offendants claim they do it because the white people are racist and think of the black community as a bunch of criminals... well guess what Here is a reason why. If they actually stopped doing these things they'd become more respected and stop hurting their own chances of going somewhere in life.

Just thought i'd post this because i've been interested alot about this lately, it disgusts me that teenagers and adults (in their forties) have such little respect for each other. (Both races, not just black )

the irony
Quote by TheHereAway
the irony

Well yes, but see here is the bigger irony. A large majority of black teenagers in london are involved in gang-related activity. Thanks.

Quote by Miggy01
Things like this happening are a disgrace. But the media doesn't want you to know it happens less frequently every year. Unlike the majority of people these days I'm not scared when I leave my house
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
Quote by _Tenacious_
Well yes, but see here is the bigger irony. A large majority of black teenagers in london are involved in gang-related activity. Thanks.

it wasn't a dig at you lol, i was saying if that is the reason they are commiting more knife crime then it is rather ironic that they would be far better to just do nothing then people wouldnt think of them as 'criminals'

however, i dont think that is the main reason i happens anyways and i don't believe 90% offenders are black. i'd put my money on it that 100% are either chav or gangsta though
I agree that maybe if this generation of young black people tried harder to remove the stereotypes then they may enjoy better prospects in life but it is true that discrimination still takes place today. I just hate it when I see young black people resigning themselves to being criminals just because they believe its all they can achieve.

Hopefully people like Barack Obama can help to reverse this and show that anyone can make something of themself if they work hard enough. Of course employers should also work harder to allow equal opportunities without running the risk of going too far and employing quota systems etc.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by TheHereAway
it wasn't a dig at you lol, i was saying if that is the reason they are commiting more knife crime then it is rather ironic that they would be far better to just do nothing then people wouldnt think of them as 'criminals'

however, i dont think that is the main reason i happens anyways and i don't believe 90% are black. i'd put my money on it that 100% are either chav or gangsta though

I see, i apologise. I kind of accepted your commented in both ways that i read it

Quote by Miggy01
wow, and i hate when people here call americans ignorant and stupid and violent(even tho many are), just goes to show that there are ignorant asshole human wastes of life all over the world.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Just because more reported crimes are committed by black people doesn't mean more crimes are committed by black people.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
The reason black people are usually the offenders is not simply because black people are evil, or inferior, it is simply (in your case) they came to England with absolutely nothing, and therefore, gave their kids nothing to start off with. This is why it's not just black people, but also Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. who commit a vast majority of gang related crimes. They simply came from a poor up bringing. The more "settled in" you are to a country, the more reliable your fall-back options are, (i.e family, friends,) and you can therefore have a more stable financial footing.

Sorry, I'm not a good explainer, but hopefully you see where im coming from.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Having "beef" with another person is enough to get them killed nowadays.

Having beef with another person was enough to get them killed 50 years ago, a hundred years ago, a thousand years ago, pretty much since the dawn of time.
Quote by aguynamedlarry
The reason black people are usually the offenders is not simply because black people are evil, or inferior, it is simply (in your case) they came to England with absolutely nothing, and therefore, gave their kids nothing to start off with. This is why it's not just black people, but also Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, etc. who commit a vast majority of gang related crimes. They simply came from a poor up bringing. The more "settled in" you are to a country, the more reliable your fall-back options are, (i.e family, friends,) and you can therefore have a more stable financial footing.

i agree, but it's not really an excuse, although you don't appear to be excusing, merely explaining

i don't care if this sounds BNP, but if there were limits on immigration, then what you are rightly saying would decrease. i realise that a lot of crime is done by people living here originially, but it seems annoying when we have to deal with them, AS WELL as poor folk from other countries
Quote by aguynamedlarry

Families in the UK can live fairly well on the dole and benefit frauds many of them commit but the children are still dicks. In fact the crime rate has only appeared to go down because no one is taking into account violent crimes committed by kids under 15.
just read Tim Harford's "Undercover Economist", "The Logic Of Life", or Levitt and Dubner's "Freakonomics". all of these books give explanations for the race/crime thing.

and if politicians who are Oxbridge educated cant solve the problem, there is no chance for the pit to solve it.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.