Poll Options
View poll results: Do You Dance?
Yes
60 45%
No
72 55%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
As the title suggests, do you guys dance? By dance I mean at general social occasions. Are you the type that sits back with a drink or do you get on the floor and bust your moves?

If so, how do you dance, do people like it or are you the geek with the stupid moves?

What about your choice of music?

Personally, I entertain people when I dance simply because I'm so bad, I have terrible coordination but I love it.
I suck at it, but I dance to pretty much all forms of electronic music because I can't help it!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I seem to have double posted, can I delete one? Can a mod?

Shredit: OK, I've deleted the other one
Last edited by Shred Head at Jul 18, 2008,
At social events I dance, but since I kind of suck so I just try to make everyone laugh with my funny moves.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
**** no. Well, when I'm drunk. When I wake up after a night out and remember that I danced the night before, I go back to bed and cry myself to sleep.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
I am a white male therefore I cannot dance.

Meaning I only attempt it when I'm quite drunk.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
theres never going to be any 'busting moves' from me.

but i also dont just sit around and look awkward, i find something fun to do with whoever's around so that i have an excuse for not dancing.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
hell yeah i dance! I dance like a twat, but I'm not a lingerer around the dance floor...
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by CLVPX
I don't dance, but more to the point do you double post?

Sorry, I've fixed it now
I do but if I have a friend that isn't dancing then I prefer just to sit with them. Everyone looks lame on the dancefloor, I just think dancing looks ridiculous full stop (apart from MJK's dancing).
Yes I do dance, just not around family, and as long as there's other people dancing too.
Quote by Novacane...
I do but if I have a friend that isn't dancing then I prefer just to sit with them. Everyone looks lame on the dancefloor, I just think dancing looks ridiculous full stop (apart from MJK's dancing).

Dancing does look ridiculous sometimes, but it's so much fun and definitely more fun than sitting down when everyone else is dancing imo. Each to their own I guess though.
Depends on the scenario, if it's just a bunch of friends or something at a party we all go crazy because we suck at dancing, otherwise I go to bars and avoid dancing all together
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I used to take break dancing lessons. My friends told me I was pretty good but I decided to quit and concentrate on guitar.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

IMO all dancing is ridiculous. and because my favorite dance music is acid techno and psytrance I dance like a lunatic anyway!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I dance as long as other people are. It's all about having fun!! Dancing is an art form, nobody does it the same way. F*** people who poke fun, they probably are to embarrassed anyway to get out there.

So yes I dance....I like to think well...But usually I am intoxicated so yeah...
Only to electronic music and I need a few beers to gain the confidence but I've been told by girls I'm a pretty good dancer.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
So guys, what's your favorite kind of dancing? Mine has to be skanking, it's so much fun.
Quote by fallingforever
Depends on the scenario, if it's just a bunch of friends or something at a party we all go crazy because we suck at dancing, otherwise I go to bars and avoid dancing all together

I'm the same. I don't like embarassing myself by dancing in public. I have other ways to embarass myself.
sig goes here
Quote by Novacane...

You need to learn how to relax.

I dance, yeah. I won't dance with people I don't know, but as long as I'm with some friends then it's no problem. I'm horrible, btw. It's REALLY easy for me to dance with my girlfriend. It's also easy for me to dance with guy friends, because then we can just be ultra-faggots and have a hilarious time.

During grad bash, I grinded on this creepy dude who was dancing way too close to a friend of mine. I didn't actually care, she likes to dance and stuff, I just wanted to piss him off. I don't think he noticed though. What a gay.

Also at grad bash, there was a Spanish club open and everyone on the dance floor was tanned and hispanic. The problem is, me and a buddy of mine like dancing to Spanish/electronic music and that's what they were playing, but we didn't QUITE have the balls to dance up in there on our own, so we just danced a line right through the dance floor, from one side to the other. Awesome.

Dancing is lots of fun when you do goofy **** and just have fun with it. It's kind of hard to get into it if you've never danced before or if you're really shy, but don't think about it and just do it. Even if you DO look hilariously ridiculous, people are just going to think you're funny.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
You need to learn how to relax.

I dance, yeah. I won't dance with people I don't know, but as long as I'm with some friends then it's no problem. I'm horrible, btw. It's REALLY easy for me to dance with my girlfriend. It's also easy for me to dance with guy friends, because then we can just be ultra-faggots and have a hilarious time.

During grad bash, I grinded on this creepy dude who was dancing way too close to a friend of mine. I didn't actually care, she likes to dance and stuff, I just wanted to piss him off. I don't think he noticed though. What a gay.

Also at grad bash, there was a Spanish club open and everyone on the dance floor was tanned and hispanic. The problem is, me and a buddy of mine like dancing to Spanish/electronic music and that's what they were playing, but we didn't QUITE have the balls to dance up in there on our own, so we just danced a line right through the dance floor, from one side to the other. Awesome.

Dancing is lots of fun when you do goofy **** and just have fun with it. It's kind of hard to get into it if you've never danced before or if you're really shy, but don't think about it and just do it. Even if you DO look hilariously ridiculous, people are just going to think you're funny.

OMG S-mod in my thread
Well I have been known to Crank Dat Soulja Boy from time to time. I gotta tell ya, supersoaking dem hoes is hard work.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
when i'm with my friends drinking. i can't stop dancing
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Dreadnought

+infinity
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
They call me the King of the Dancefloor.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I dance to electronic and industrial music. That's because I just can't ****ing help it.

Besides that, I'm in show choir so I have to.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
i dance becausei get obligated at the ****ing school, unfortunately my gropus coreography won, and i had to dance at the graduation, by fortune we didnt had school for a week for problems in the way there, so i saved my selfe, the thing is that i dance stupidly, but in a party i dont care a lot and i dance, but not too much
Page 1 of 2