I downloaded a video in DivX so I can put it on my mp3 player(zune) but the Zune software doesn't support this file type. I have been trying to find a video converter that I can use for it. I was going to try SUPER but I don't have 20gigs free so that is not an option. I only have about a 1.5 gigs free due to this hard drive being small.

Any help?
20 gigs is HUGE. I use visualhub, it's like $15
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
I forgot to mention I need it to be free...

Maybe I can find a torrent for visualhub. Are you sure that it is converts DivX?
it converts retty much everything. I use it as my main converter. It converts all my .avi files, I wouldn't mention torrents in any postings
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by fallingforever
it converts retty much everything. I use it as my main converter. It converts all my .avi files, I wouldn't mention torrents in any postings

I looked and it said something about mac. Is it compatible with Windows XP(if you know)?

There is a torrent help thread, I am pretty sure it is okay for me to mention it in a post.
super should beable to convert it under 1 gig i have no idea why its 20gigs your settings must be rong
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by zamok
super should beable to convert it under 1 gig i have no idea why its 20gigs your settings must be rong

A. System Requirements:

-One of the following OS: Windows© 98 (second edition), Windows© ME (final release) Windows© 2000, Windows© XP
Windows© 2003 and Windows© Vista.
-SUPER © is NOT suitable to run in a Windows emulator environment like WINE or similar.
-Full admin credentials within an admin session (for NTkernel OS). (Vista users, RightClick and "Run as... Administrator")
-At least 1800 MHz Intel® Pentium4 processor or equivalent. (64-bit CPU or OS support is NOT guaranteed)
-512MB of RAM or more.
-20GB of free space (or more) on the Hard disk where the OS is installed.
-1024 x 768 video resolution or larger.
-32,000-color video or more.
-IE 5.01 or later.
-Internet connection.

-------------
That's really weird. Visualhub might be mac only. There are a lot of other converters out there. I searched google and found a bunch
Quote by Eminored
AutoGordian Knot.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
A. System Requirements:

-One of the following OS: Windows© 98 (second edition), Windows© ME (final release) Windows© 2000, Windows© XP
Windows© 2003 and Windows© Vista.
-SUPER © is NOT suitable to run in a Windows emulator environment like WINE or similar.
-Full admin credentials within an admin session (for NTkernel OS). (Vista users, RightClick and "Run as... Administrator")
-At least 1800 MHz Intel® Pentium4 processor or equivalent. (64-bit CPU or OS support is NOT guaranteed)
-512MB of RAM or more.
-20GB of free space (or more) on the Hard disk where the OS is installed.
-1024 x 768 video resolution or larger.
-32,000-color video or more.
-IE 5.01 or later.
-Internet connection.

-------------

SUPER isn't 20gigs big. It needs 20gig FREE SPACE on your computer. I have it. My folder that contains all the SUPER files is 91.8mb.

Edit: oh, damn...guess I wasn't very thorough on your first post lol. I'd still try SUPER because it's only 91.8mb. Before you download anything, try the site I posted.

Try this site: www.mediaconverter.org

I only use super for things this site won't do, and that's not very much.
Last edited by halfback_712 at Jul 18, 2008,
I googled once before but I found converters that wouldn't work mainly and I was getting tired of looking so I decided to post here. I searched a little more though(through torrents) and found Total Video Converter and it works great for me(does more then just videos). Thank you for all the help though.
Videoera or somin like that it has a tutorial for how to burn DVD's and stuff like that not sure if there is a Zune version of the software but worth it requires only common sense and an internet connection to work i use it for my PSP and I pod all the time its free to worth a look
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS