Well, obviously you didn't sing loud enough, so I can't really comment on the vocals.

The guitar wasn't bad. But you might try to spruce it up a bit. It gets repetitive just strumming the same 3 chords in the same pattern. Maybe try to add some little fills between chords.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
Well, obviously you didn't sing loud enough, so I can't really comment on the vocals.

The guitar wasn't bad. But you might try to spruce it up a bit. It gets repetitive just strumming the same 3 chords in the same pattern. Maybe try to add some little fills between chords.

Yeah. When I do the proper recording I'm going to layer 3 guitar tracks. I think.
Thanks,though.
EDIT: I just read the bumping rules. This wasn't an attempt at that. If you feel it is I will delete it.
Last edited by _Tim_ at Jul 18, 2008,
well...sorry, but i think it wasn't good...
the guitar was...missing?...try to fill the guitar a bit more when you strum...

the singing...well as said above was too quiet but still...you sang out of tune sometime...and in the chorus instead of going to higher tone you moved to a lower one which caused it to be...well weird and missing....
that's just my opinion...and my crit for everyone *inculding me* is a bit harsh...
make the chords flow into each other instead of chug chug chug.. chug chug chug .. chug

when i play this song i strum the G and then pick the strings seperately but also change it up alot to keep it interesting

and i couldn't hear the vocals

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
It wasn't Bad, but it wasn't good. But I would recommend working a bit on bringing out the singing and working on the strum patterns you use.

I've just recorded an example for you on how I strum this song (when I play it and sing it on acoustic, as apposed to what I play on electric with a band)

I just bassicaly added a few suspended chords that make the song sound similar to the original but still quite different.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mtforever/music

If you'd like a guitar pro or power tab (its pretty simple) on how to do that just PM me.

Also, some crit/feedback on this blues cover I recorded would be greatly appreciated

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15267308#post15267308

Thanks
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk