Hi guys,

Getting rid of a few of my guitars and some gear, thought I'd give you first dibs so to speak. Anyway:

Italia Modena Classic in red: £280

M-Audio Black Box reloaded with all the trimmings (headphones, connection leads, plug etc) : £60

I live in Birmingham and I would prefer to sell to people who live in that area to avoid too much travel expense, but if you want it that badly, we can come to a deal. If you need to know more just ask.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I can't find the lead for my camera, until I do, here's a pic of the exact model and colour. I assure you mine has no dents or scratches either.

Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Thats one err....Shiney...(?) guitar... haha.
Also, your title, and first post suggests you have more than one guitar for sale?
It depends. Going on that I can't find my camera lead, the second guitar is fairly old and I can't find a retail price for it. Either way, it's a fender acoustic and I was thinking around £200 due to its sound, intonation, sustain and the great shape it's in, but I can't make a good judgement!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

fancy trading the auido box for one of my guitars in my sig?
i live in solihull (5 mins on the train from brum)

cheers
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by oldyards15
fancy trading the auido box for one of my guitars in my sig?
i live in solihull (5 mins on the train from brum)

cheers

Sorry mate I'm just wanting cash, not more guitars! If you do want to buy it let me know, Solihull is fine by me.

Cheers.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by 666_Pounder
Any more details on the Black Box?

Certainly mate,

It Has 99 fully customisable effects (pre-sets include such things as Van Halen's signature distortion and that crazy intro effect on Green Day's Boulivard of Broken Dreams). All effects can have an emulation of 9 types of amplifiers. Can't remember which off hand but I know 2 Marshall are in there. It has an attachment to attach it to a microphone stand whilst in practice or at a gig. The beauty of it is, it doubles up as a USB audio interface and can be used for recording. It has one jack input, one XLR (microphone) input, jack output, phono output, USB and headphone socket (for the neighbours).

Included in my grand package is a USB cable, large headphones with the jack converter, the plug for it and the mic stand attachment. Software for the product can be downloaded from the net as I broke the CD due to it not being compattable with Vista at the time

Anything else, glad to help.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

*bump*

Guitar and Blackbox may not be available much longer, anyone interested let me know!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.